Friday 2nd April 2021

Kizzye

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Nuneaton Borough
Please post fixtures on Friday 2nd April 2021 here.

Please read the instructions in the sticky at the top of the page - don't just add a single game as the final post.

Woodingdean Wanderers v Preston Dynamos (Sussex Sunday league) 20:00 @ Waterhall 3G

Hoddy1.

First Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Is there a reason we should post here and not on the Where are you going thread for Friday April 2 thats been there since March 17 and has a couple of games already added ?

jbattheground

Youth Team Sub
I think because that is for telling people where you intend to go, whereas this has historically been to list Friday and Sunday games regardless of whether you'll be going yourself.

Hoddy1.

First Team Starter
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
I think because that is for telling people where you intend to go, whereas this has historically been to list Friday and Sunday games regardless of whether you'll be going yourself.
That's the problem with near duplicate threads.

I have same problem with main 3/4 G thread, people post elsewhere and not on 3/4 G thread.

Suppose you'd better add posts from "where are going" to on here if this is to cover everything.

PS. There are 10 games listed for this date on this sites fixture list to be added.

Last edited:

jbattheground

Youth Team Sub
I agree Hoddy, maybe people are feeling their way back in after so long without much/any football. As it comes back hopefully people will put things in the correct places.

For me, this thread comes into its own when it pulls together info from multiple sources or other parts of the site such as Friday/Sunday Vase games or sundry other fixtures that might not be on the site's fixture list (or changes that the editors of the site's fixture list might not have spotted yet).

I'm ignoring the main site fixtures as they are all definitely BCD but here's a consolidated list pulled from WAYG and here:

Woodingdean Wanderers v Preston Dynamos (Sussex Sunday league) 20:00 @ Waterhall 3G
Totty Robins v Bury Supporters Club (11:00)
Bootle Reserves v Neston Nomads Reserves (19:30)

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
As Friday 2 is a bank holiday, morning and afternoon matches are the norm - there is a full (or close to) set of League fixtures on the day. The general purpose of these threads is to spread knowledge of fixtures on a specific day, when there are not many available. This does not quite apply this Friday

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks