Foreign Leagues still playing.

buncranaboy

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
But what about the Oagadougou and District League ? Is that still on?

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
But what about the Oagadougou and District League ? Is that still on?
Behind closed doors at mo.
Although top tier finished on the 9th.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Japan has released its restart dates - they are
April 25: J3
May 2: J2
May 9: J1

Fans will be asked not to travel long distances to away games, and the stadiums will not be more than half full, (only alternate seats will be sold)

With the Chinese Basketball Association having to put back its start date, it looks unlikely that the rumoured (but never announced) commencement of the Chinese Super League on April 16 will happen

nigeltours

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Westfield FC
Matches still listed in Belarus League for this weekend, looks like they might be live on the official website?

jrev61

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
None
Matches still listed in Belarus League for this weekend, looks like they might be live on the official website?
I tried to watch today's first game on the website, but I got the message 'Manifest Load Error' I assume this means too many people are trying to watch. I then tried to create an account on Bet365, but they wanted me to upload ID documents, which I don't have, nor do I have the technical ability to upload them as my printer is broken.
Singapore has now bitten the dust. Probably partly because of all the numpties that were gathering outside the grounds to watch the games for free. Nicaragua is still showing as on for the weekends games.

fatbear

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Brighton, Crawley, Oxford City, Thame United
Having previously set up an account with Bet365 I was able to watch today's two matces from the Belarus top division. There are 4 more matches tomorrow and 2 on Sunday

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks