For Scottish fitba fans

Manchester Warrior

Reserve Team Hopeful
Displaying all the team names / their match results in the teams' normal kit colours works quite well. Not seen that before! :)

P.S. Didn't Edinburgh City win their SPFL League Two game on 27th March?

Cleyholer

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Stranraer
Displaying all the team names / their match results in the teams' normal kit colours works quite well. Not seen that before! :)

P.S. Didn't Edinburgh City win their SPFL League Two game on 27th March?
They did indeed! 3-1 was the score. They must have popped a couple of goals in while I wasn't looking.

Thanks very much for pointing that out.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Would almost have bought that except that the scoring sequence was 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1. ;)
Perhaps he was not looking for the first 30 minutes (or howver long it took the reach 2-0)

Cleyholer

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Stranraer
There's no forum on The Purple Yin for 2 reasons:

1 I'd look stupid if nobody ever said anything

2 I've seen Pie & Bovril with its abysmal politics forum & I'd rather not run the risk of attracting bams, sexists or xenophobes. If anybody wants to write something though that's different; just use the email address next to the heading. All sensible comments are welcome whether supportive or not.

Cleyholer

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Stranraer
Somewhere there's a forum on which disingenuous bams don't go looking for arguments but nobody has discovered it yet. The search continues....

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks