Floodlit grounds with few midweek games

paulh66

Youth Team Sub
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
Resurrecting a 'sticky' thread from the old forum....

Wed January 15, Southern Comb Div 2
Montpelier Villa v Rottingdean Village, KO 7.45pm

Not sure if this is the first Villa game under lights since they moved to the 3G at Sussex University at the start of this season.

Ipeland

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
BWFC, local non-league teams
Also on the 15th January (tomorrow):

Cramlington United v Blyth Spartans Res - Northern Alliance Division 1

at their usual home ground of Northburn Sports and Community Centre. Not sure how often they use the floodlights but this is the first winter midweek I've noticed for them.

Cherryhopper

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
Thursday 23rd January
Southend Charity Cup Section A Quarter-Final
Thundersley v Shoebury Town
1930 @ Stambridge Memorial Ground
(Home of former Essex Senior League Stambridge FC and Olympian League Stambridge United who folded in 2016)

oftenscore6

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
28th January CML North side Thorne Colliery are playing a Doncaster Cup game @Lakeside Keepmoat 4G, rather than their usual Moorends Welfare ground (which is without lights).

Lord Lucan

Junior Team Hopeful
28th January CML North side Thorne Colliery are playing a Doncaster Cup game @Lakeside Keepmoat 4G, rather than their usual Moorends Welfare ground (which is without lights).
Not really a ground with few midweek games. Doncaster League matches there most Fridays (unless Friday does not count as midweek ?)

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks