FA Cup ties on TV

Bigaitch

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
None in particular
Gutted the Marine v Spurs match is on BBC.....I was looking forward to watching it, but will now have to do so without the sound to avoid the patronising, cliche ridden dirge that will spew from the mouths of those employed by Auntie Beeb.....

Scotty BUFC

Youth Team Starter
Team{s}
Boston United
Gutted the Marine v Spurs match is on BBC.....I was looking forward to watching it, but will now have to do so without the sound to avoid the patronising, cliche ridden dirge that will spew from the mouths of those employed by Auntie Beeb.....
BBC used to offer commentary-free viewing in the past... not sure if they still do.

Tykeoldboy

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
Game on the telly with the sound off and commentary on the radio

Reactions: Tel

Tel

Junior Team Starter
Game on the telly with the sound off and commentary on the radio
Must admit £75000 from the TV Company plus £20000 for loosing the game £300000 for virtual ticket sales. Not a bad day for Marine. Must be getting towards £500000 profit from the cup run all together

oftenscore6

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Err they just might show the game from OT in the 4th round.

Otherwise, I might expect Chorley v Wolves, Soton/Shrewsbury v Arsenal, Brentford v Leicester, Cheltenham v Man City and Wycombe v Spurs. I'm presuming they will show 6, possibly 8 I guess. Everton v Sheff Wed and Chelsea v Luton to add if 8.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
How many were on TV in the last round. The rest were on the FA player

John Treleven

First Team Sub
Posted by Leo on wrong thread

Ah found it - about 16 by BT in one form or other, I think therefore 8 on BBC (including red button) and 8 on the FA player
BBC please

I am not sure how many were available on BeIN - my legal route here in France

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Sorry JT

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks