Errors/Corrections 2020-21

Karen Browne

Youth Team Sub
At a meeting of the Emergency Committee on 27 November 2020, the members considered the matter of playing an ineligible player in the match between Edgware Town v Baldock Town on 24 October 2020, whilst not in receipt of an International Clearance Certificate.

Having considered all the evidence before them, the members decided that Edgware Town had played an ineligible player.

Having considered the mitigating circumstances presented by Edgware Town and the League Administrator, the members decided that the original match be declared void and ordered the match to be replayed.

In view of the extenuating circumstances, it was agreed no fine should be levied on Edgware Town.

Sarumio Whites

Youth Team Starter
Still seems an irresponsible decision - when Edgware still have 30 leagues games to play this season and Baldock 28.

SWTR256

Junior Team Sub
Still seems an irresponsible decision - when Edgware still have 30 leagues games to play this season and Baldock 28.
Would it have been ok to replay the game if we didn't have this Covid situation going on? As I see it the SSMFL have made their decision just as they normally would, which is exactly the right thing to do.

Somerville123

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Beverley Town
North Ferriby
Hull City
Kingfields FC have resigned from the Humber Premier League Division One

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks