Errors/Corrections 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen Browne

Youth Team Starter
At a meeting of the Emergency Committee on 27 November 2020, the members considered the matter of playing an ineligible player in the match between Edgware Town v Baldock Town on 24 October 2020, whilst not in receipt of an International Clearance Certificate.

Having considered all the evidence before them, the members decided that Edgware Town had played an ineligible player.

Having considered the mitigating circumstances presented by Edgware Town and the League Administrator, the members decided that the original match be declared void and ordered the match to be replayed.

In view of the extenuating circumstances, it was agreed no fine should be levied on Edgware Town.

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Sub
Still seems an irresponsible decision - when Edgware still have 30 leagues games to play this season and Baldock 28.

SWTR256

Junior Team Sub
Still seems an irresponsible decision - when Edgware still have 30 leagues games to play this season and Baldock 28.
Would it have been ok to replay the game if we didn't have this Covid situation going on? As I see it the SSMFL have made their decision just as they normally would, which is exactly the right thing to do.

Somerville123

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Beverley Town
North Ferriby
Hull City
Kingfields FC have resigned from the Humber Premier League Division One

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Cheshire League Div 2.

I will be deleting Orford this evening , if anyone wants the table / Orfords results before I delete make a note now.

Last edited:

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Orford results deleted , will someone delete from league table.

multilevel

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Orford results deleted , will someone delete from league table.
Have Orford folded completely or are they just sitting out the remainder of this season? For Division One of the Cheshire League we have added a note for those teams who are not playing on and kept them in the table. We have also done similarly for other leagues. If they have folded completely then we should remove them but if they are returning next season then we should probably keep them in.

maggit

Ball Boy / Girl
cml south div one
looks like linby colliery res
and heanor town res have pulled out

maggit

Ball Boy / Girl
cml south div one , deleted heanor town res
and linby colliery res results . will now run with 6 teams
for this season only
can someone remove the teams please

cheers

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
I think as above we are minded to keep the teams in Divisions where they withdraw voluntarily as oppsed to folding

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Orford have left the division as per Full Time . Post 88.

Meanwhile , a new one for me at least.
A game voided by adding an extra game played to each team in the table .

A note to say that please -

Just posted this to KK who was thinking of going Blacon on Saturday.=

Cheshire League has voided a Golborne v Whalley game from 24/10/20 which was abandoned AFAICR.

League has just added a game played to each side , so the maths doesn't work when adding up their games played.
Both now have played 1 more than they really have.

Table on here , not adjusted yet - https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/220/

The adjusted table on Full Time - https://fulltime-league.thefa.com/t...n=0&selectedFixtureGroupKey=1_579340618#tab-2

multilevel

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Orford have left the division as per Full Time . Post 88.

Meanwhile , a new one for me at least.
A game voided by adding an extra game played to each team in the table .

A note to say that please -

Just posted this to KK who was thinking of going Blacon on Saturday.=

Cheshire League has voided a Golborne v Whalley game from 24/10/20 which was abandoned AFAICR.

League has just added a game played to each side , so the maths doesn't work when adding up their games played.
Both now have played 1 more than they really have.

Table on here , not adjusted yet - https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/220/

The adjusted table on Full Time - https://fulltime-league.thefa.com/t...n=0&selectedFixtureGroupKey=1_579340618#tab-2
I have added a note to the league table that tries to explain the situation. If we leave both teams one match short at the end of the season on NLM then this is, perhaps, a better solution than others.

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
As I am unable to 0/99 the Hartford v Whalley Bridge game in Cheshire 2 for some reason , whoever has been updating please finish the season off.

And Cheshire 1 Partington 0 v 99 Knowsley South.

Last edited:

multilevel

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
As I am unable to 0/99 the Hartford v Whalley Bridge game in Cheshire 2 for some reason , whoever has been updating please finish the season off.

And Cheshire 1 Partington 0 v 99 Knowsley South.

I think the reason you cannot add the results yourself is that they are dated this coming Saturday (26th June) and the NLM software does not allow matches to be entered in advance. Typically not a problem but it means that an Admin can't do it either.

Once we get to Saturday, I expect it would work OK.

TrevorT

Junior Team Star
I noticed in the Southern Counties East League Division One you have listed Staplehurst Monarchs United and Larkfield & New Hythe Wanderers. It would appear that neither of these sides are using the suffix (according to websites, social media accounts and their Club badges) so United and Wanderers should be removed.

multilevel

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
I noticed in the Southern Counties East League Division One you have listed Staplehurst Monarchs United and Larkfield & New Hythe Wanderers. It would appear that neither of these sides are using the suffix (according to websites, social media accounts and their Club badges) so United and Wanderers should be removed.
Many thanks for the info - both clubs updated.

maggit

Ball Boy / Girl
northern counties east league division one
east hull now known as f c humber united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock