Errors and Corrections 2019/20

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
Sea Mills Park have resigned from Bristol Premier Combination Premier Division. Their Reserves remain in Bristol & District League Division 2
Actioned this now. Thanks for the info

Hoddy1.

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Blacon have departed the Cheshire League. I will delete results/fixtures later on.

EDIT, Results deleted.

Club to go from league table now please.
Ta.

Last edited:

Hitchin-John

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Hitchin Town, Luton Town
Blacon have departed the Cheshire League. I will delete results/fixtures later on.

EDIT, Results deleted.

Club to go from league table now please.
Ta.
NLM updated with the above, thanks for information.

derekn

Team{s}
Taunton Town
In the Somerset County League Division Two, Fry Club Reserves have had 3 points deducted for fielding an ineligible player on Nov 30, 2019.

multilevel

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
In the Somerset County League Division Two, Fry Club Reserves have had 3 points deducted for fielding an ineligible player on Nov 30, 2019.
Update made - thanks for the info.

derekn

Team{s}
Taunton Town
Ludgvan have resigned from the St Piran League West Division, having played 12 games. I've removed their games, please can you remove them and add a note to the league.

multilevel

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Ludgvan have resigned from the St Piran League West Division, having played 12 games. I've removed their games, please can you remove them and add a note to the league.
Note added to division and team removed. Many thanks for the info.

Nervous Rec

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Aldershot Town
In Anglian Combination Division 1 bottom club Fakenham Town Reserves have been deducted 1 further point for fielding an ineligible player on 23 November 2019

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks