Errors and Corrections 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveW

Site Admin
Staff member
As the title, please post any Main Site errors and connections in this thread.... Thanks

Cris

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Bromsgrove Sporting
Hi, Southern League Prem Central on 3/12 has Bromsgrove 5-1 should be 4-1. Also Bromsgrove vs Redditch has moved from 17/12 to 21/1

Thanks

HarryC

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Fleet Town
Wessex Div 1 - from 01/12 the Wessex League Div 1 table in newsletter and on FA Full Time have shown this with Pewsey Vale removed and record expunged

Hoddy1.

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
Can someone delete Irlam Steel from Manchester League Div 2 table.

I removed fixtures a while ago.

multilevel

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Hi, Southern League Prem Central on 3/12 has Bromsgrove 5-1 should be 4-1. Also Bromsgrove vs Redditch has moved from 17/12 to 21/1

Thanks
Changes made - many thanks for info.

multilevel

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Wessex Div 1 - from 01/12 the Wessex League Div 1 table in newsletter and on FA Full Time have shown this with Pewsey Vale removed and record expunged
Pewsey Vale removed - many thanks for info.

Nervous Rec

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Aldershot Town
Branford United have withdrawn from Suffolk League Senior Division, they no longer appear on Full Time league table, and all their results expunged.

Hitchin-John

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Hitchin Town, Luton Town
Branford United have withdrawn from Suffolk League Senior Division, they no longer appear on Full Time league table, and all their results expunged.
NLM updated, results expunged and league tables checked. Thanks for information

Mr. T

Youth Team Regular
SLPC: goals F & A do not match the official table (in bold)
Royston 31-20 (32-21)
Nuneaton 36-29 (33-29)
Stratford 28-51 (29-49)

derekn

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Taunton Town
SLPC: goals F & A do not match the official table (in bold)
Royston 31-20 (32-21)
Nuneaton 36-29 (33-29)
Stratford 28-51 (29-49)
16/11/19 Nuneaton 5 Stratford 0 should be 2-0
26/11/19 Royston 2 Stratford 1 should be 3-2

agamemnon3

Junior Team Regular
Not sure what has gone on with the SSML Premier results yesterday, where all three games are recorded as being 0-0 draws. This is also reflected in the league table.

Crawley Green and Oxhey Jets drew 1-1, while Eynesbury Rovers beat Dunstable Town 2-1, and Edgware Town beat Broadfields United 3-1. Oddly, the attendances are all correct.

multilevel

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
Not sure what has gone on with the SSML Premier results yesterday, where all three games are recorded as being 0-0 draws. This is also reflected in the league table.

Crawley Green and Oxhey Jets drew 1-1, while Eynesbury Rovers beat Dunstable Town 2-1, and Edgware Town beat Broadfields United 3-1. Oddly, the attendances are all correct.
Same was the case for the single match played in Division One. It seems that if someone just enters the attendance without putting any score, it is recorded as a 0-0 draw - perhaps that is what has happened here?

Apologies to @Karen Browne or anyone else if I am interfering with things, but it is probably better to have things correct on the site.

agamemnon3

Junior Team Regular
I note that these three results, and the league table, have now been corrected.

Karen Browne

Youth Team Hopeful
Strange as I entered the results and attendances as I normally do

derekn

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Taunton Town
In the Wessex Premier, Amesbury Town have been deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil their fixture v Horndean on October 26, 2019.

Last edited:

multilevel

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
In the Wessex Premier, Amesbury Town have been deducted 3 points for failing to fulfil their fixture v Horndean on October 26, 2019.
Amendment made - many thanks for notifying.

derekn

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
Taunton Town
In the St Piran League East Division, Bude have had 3 points deducted for fielding an ineligible player, and Lanreath have been awarded the 3 points for this game on the 9th of November.

multilevel

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
King's Lynn Town
In the St Piran League East Division, Bude have had 3 points deducted for fielding an ineligible player, and Lanreath have been awarded the 3 points for this game on the 9th of November.
Thanks for info - tables updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks