ENGLAND 96 FOOTBALL SHIRT RAFFLE

brad147690

Ball Boy / Girl
I am running a football shirt raffle card to win this original England Euro 96 grey shirt. This is an original shirt and not a retro remake like a lot of shirts on here. Shirt can go for £90-£120 on eBay currently so for £3 if you win you can get yourself a great bargain! Shirt will probably only keep going up in price over the years too! I can post this shirt to anywhere in the world with a tracking number so feel free to enter from whatever country you want. I will be taking payment by Paypal for the raffle squares and people can select more than one team if they would like. How it works is people select a team then I scratch off the winner which I will film and upload to my Twitter and Instagram. My usernames can be seen in the below paragraph. This is my 4th raffle I have done so you can trust that I am genuine with these raffles.

If you are interested it is best to send me a message at my Twitter @myfootballshir1 and I can send you payment details or find me on my Instragram @bradsfootballshirts and we can talk there.

Link to the Twitter is

Scotty BUFC

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Boston United

Are you financially benefitting from this, or is it for charity?

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks