Current situation re Null&Void/Curtailed/Intending to continue etc.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
The
The Yorkshire Trophy.

Clubs involved are Brighouse Town, Golcar United, Emley, Ossett United, Penistone Church, Thackley, Steeton, Silsden, Liversedge, Garforth Town, Campion and Eccleshill United.

Seems it will only happen subject to fans being allowed to attend and clubs being able to provide refreshments.
Emley have pulled out and the chances of this now happening have got to be zero.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
Emley, Silsden, Thackley, Ossett United have now all pulled out of the Yorkshire Trophy with Campion and Eccleshill updating on the situation tomorrow.

Cherryhopper

First Team Sub
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
In Herefordshire League, the Premier Division has been split into top 5/bottom 5 who will play each other just once (4 games each) between 10th April and 22nd May. Doesn't look as if any points have been carried over from the early part of the season.

Divisions 1 and 2 carrying on as before but only playing each other once.

Brightside

Reserve Team Sub
Emley have pulled out and the chances of this now happening have got to be zero.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Regular
Brighouse Town have put a lot of work in getting this tournament set up so i hope it is a success for them and the replacement sides are decent. I said i would not be watching any of these post-season friendly fixtures but i will certainly be making an exception with this as there are some decent venues to visit and with it starting on May 17th the bars will be (hopefully) back in the full swing of things.

johnr

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
NUFC (retired)
Brighouse Town have put a lot of work in getting this tournament set up so i hope it is a success for them and the replacement sides are decent. I said i would not be watching any of these post-season friendly fixtures but i will certainly be making an exception with this as there are some decent venues to visit and with it starting on May 17th the bars will be (hopefully) back in the full swing of things.
Now if someone can persuade them to play a lot of consecutive nights midweek, I may need a holiday up there!!!

sunny nunny

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Nuneaton Borough
Coventry Alliance have fixtures starting this Saturday ( 10th ) on their site but not full time . They seem to be playing there regular divisional cup competitions but as groups rather than knockout . Must be noted there are not many teams in the league who play on out and out parks pitches . Most play on basic but private pitches / grounds .

Reactions: Tim

Pinewoodste

Junior Team Star
Some Suffolk & Ipswich League sides have set up a couple of Covid Cup competitions with match details on the FA Full-time website.

Covid Cup: AFC Kesgrave, Bardwell Sports, Barham Athletic, Cockfield Utd, Coddenham Ath, Stowupland Falcons.

Covid Reserve Cup: AFC Wanderers, Cockfield Utd reserves, Coddenham Ath reserves, Needham Phoenix XI, Stonham Aspal reserves, Stowupland Falcons XI.

Ashtree RockBee

Youth Team Hopeful
Does anyone know the situation with the West Sussex League? I can't see the league's up and running or announced fixtures, but I got a random sports email tweeting that West Chiltington played Rudgwick yesterday and both club Twitters are pleased at 'the return of competitive football'.

derekn

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Sherborne Town, Taunton Town
Does anyone know the situation with the West Sussex League? I can't see the league's up and running or announced fixtures, but I got a random sports email tweeting that West Chiltington played Rudgwick yesterday and both club Twitters are pleased at 'the return of competitive football'.
League tweeted this at the end of March....
Details of the End of Season friendly competition will be circulated later this week.

WestSussexSAFC

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Sunderland. Paris Saint-Germain.

I can send you over the full set of fixtures if you want? Don’t want to spam the thread as there’s 6 images worth.

Last edited:

Ashtree RockBee

Youth Team Hopeful
I can send you over the full set of fixtures if you want? Don’t want to spam the thread as there’s 6 images worth.
Very kind. Thanks. I was really only thinking of hopping those grounds in the top division closest to me on the Surrey / West Sussex border, which I believe are Capel and Rudgwick.

WestSussexSAFC

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Sunderland. Paris Saint-Germain.
Very kind. Thanks. I was really only thinking of hopping those grounds in the top division closest to me on the Surrey / West Sussex border, which I believe are Capel and Rudgwick.

Not sure on KO times, I know some kicked off at 3pm yesterday.

Attachments

• 142277CF-728C-4028-8E5E-C6E910FB4192.jpeg
    142277CF-728C-4028-8E5E-C6E910FB4192.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 41

Ostrich

Junior Team Starter
Perry Street League have organised a "Spring Series" cup competition with 6 qualifying groups, details on the new-look FullTime Admin site:

Heytesbury (Trowbridge & District) have arranged a series of friendlies through to 22nd May, all Saturday and all at home. They say spectators are welcome. The Trowbridge & District League restarts early on 14th August 2021 with the aim of completing the league by January 2022,, assuming no further Covid interruptions, with a cup competition to follow that. Details here:

Reactions: Tim

Sungater

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
None
A few mid-week fixtures in April & May are popping up in the Essex Olympian League.
Details on Full Time

johnr

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
NUFC (retired)
Now if someone can persuade them to play a lot of consecutive nights midweek, I may need a holiday up there!!!
The Yorkshire Trophy confirmed going ahead 17-31 May with Brighouse, Golcar, Liversedge, Wakefield and Penistone (that's 10 games I think, presumably 2 home 2 away) playing each other once with top 2 in Final at Brighouse on 31st. Fixtures awaited.

Cherryhopper

First Team Sub
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
The following on the Cornwall Football Forum:-

The Duchy League has been declared null & void
The Trelawney League has been cancelled but they hope to run a cup competition
The Trelawny League is actually the only league in Cornwall that is resuming albeit with a lot of clubs sitting out the rest of the season like the Devon & Exeter League. Divisions 2-4 resumed on 10th April, Premier and Divison 1 restart 17th April. Looking at the fixture grids on Fulltime the divisions are left with:
Premier - 6/10 teams continuing
Division 1 - 6/9
Division 2 - 7/10
Division 3 - 8/10
Division 4 - 4/11

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks