Cup Competiton Listing

Leyland

Junior Team Hopeful
Sometime ago I suggested that we combine to form a listing of all known leagues. I am mightily impressed at what it has become.

Therefore, after trying to list Cup Competitions on my computer, I am suggesting that we start a listing for all these competitions.
It is not so much for the obvious ones (National & County Cups), but for the more obscure ones such as the Isle of Thanet Cup played between only Margate and Ramsgate or from the Brigg Town website the Ian "Chalkie" Whyte Memorial Cup which I have no idea the teams involved or duration etc. The Scottish Archive site has a comprehensive listing of competitions, therefore, I suggest just include English and Welsh details. I shall add some of the competitions I have details for later.

Leyland

Junior Team Hopeful
As promised a "very" small selection of cup competitions that I have found so far. I appreciate that there are many thousands more so it is no mean task to detail them all - hopefully with start and end dates if applicable and areas of operation.

Attachments

• Cup Competitions.xlsx
    21.7 KB · Views: 33

Bmccoll

Junior Team Starter
Great start. It may be more benficial though to list them county-wise and let people see at a glance where each stands.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock