COVID raid on club

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
I have deleted great strecthes of non-football posts on this FootbaII forum. There are places for this discussion, but this is not the place

Regular posters should know this, and the newbie on this thread appears to be an old poster coming back, so he (or she) will know as well

Griffon

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Nuneaton Griff
Sorry Boss, only telling it like it was in answer..........

Cousse

Junior Team Starter
I have deleted great strecthes of non-football posts on this FootbaII forum. There are places for this discussion, but this is not the place

Regular posters should know this, and the newbie on this thread appears to be an old poster coming back, so he (or she) will know as well
Sorry, thought it was a discussion on the covid raid but advice duly noted and will comment in relevant section from here on in .

Davetherave

Reserve Team Hopeful
On the subject of football, I wonder what impact this situation will have on the future of the football club involved. Like other clubs, they will rely on their clubhouse income for future survival

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks