Covid cancellations

oftenscore6

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
FC United of Manchester, St Pauli, Hammarby, Hawthorn (AFL)
Carrick Rangers in the NI Premiership had last weekend and this weekend's games postponed due to Covid.

Ladderman

Reserve Team Hopeful
Bath City v Havant and Waterlooville is OFF tomorrow night (17/11) in Conference South. Three home players tested positive leading to the rest of the playing squad and staff also being tested. All came back negative but with the three in isolation and other injuries the league gave permission to call a halt to it.
Surely if 3 are positive the rest have to isolate anyway

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Blyth Spartans are the latest Conference North club to have a positive test and the next three against Spennymoor, Kettering and Boston are off.

Westbrookewing

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Welling United, Liverpool
Next 4 Welling United games off Club Statement said that the entire playing squad and management team have entered a 14-day period of self-isolation as instructed by The National League, taking the advice of Public Health England and the League Medical Officer.

Bigaitch

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
None in particular
Not Non League I know, but Southend United v Cambridge United in League 2 is off due to some in the home camp showing symptoms of Covid 19. Southend apparently down to 10 outfield players and 2 keepers and say they cannot field a team. I would suggest they have been unable to field for most of this season....
Cambridge United are not happy...

Ladderman

Reserve Team Hopeful
Not Non League I know, but Southend United v Cambridge United in League 2 is off due to some in the home camp showing symptoms of Covid 19. Southend apparently down to 10 outfield players and 2 keepers and say they cannot field a team. I would suggest they have been unable to field for most of this season....
Cambridge United are not happy...
Do they need more than 10 outfield players and 2 keepers? Hinckley turned up at Stortford with exactly that in Dwight Gayle's last game for the Blue Brazil

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Do they need more than 10 outfield players and 2 keepers? Hinckley turned up at Stortford with exactly that in Dwight Gayle's last game for the Blue Brazil
Cowdenbeath ?

Bigaitch

Youth Team Star
Team{s}
None in particular
Something stinks about the Southend postponement....they cancelled at 9.40 pm on Friday night and it is known they have several players carrying injuries, plus two others they have been unable to register due to their embargo.

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Southend saying that they could only field a maximum ten professional outfield players and two goalkeepers in the match day squad so comparisons with Hinckley don't really add up besides they did a damn sight worse against you lot! 😊

Cherryhopper

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Bournemouth, Sunderland, Barnet, Verwood Town
In normal times, Southend would probably have raided their youth team to fill the bench against Cambridge but that might not be possible in current times because the two squads are in different bubbles.

Ladderman

Reserve Team Hopeful
In normal times, Southend would probably have raided their youth team to fill the bench against Cambridge but that might not be possible in current times because the two squads are in different bubbles.
Which is convenient. I see 100+ kids a day. Entire years are supposedly bubbled, but i burst it when i walk into the room. But as they travel on the same buses as the rest of the school it doesn't matter anyway.
It's all bollocks. They could use their youth team, they didn't want to. But they'll get away with it.

HarryC

Reserve Team Sub
Team{s}
Fleet Town
Due to potential Covid at Slough, their match against Chippenham on 24/11 has been postponed, once results are known a decision will be announced on other upcoming matches

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Ebbsfleet United have had some positive tests with players and support staff leading to the postponement on Saturday's game at Dorking. Fixtures against Slough away on December 1st and the home game with Concord on the 5th are also off.

mayo

Youth Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Bradford City (lapsed)
All of FC Isle of Man's league games for November are now showing as postponed on the NWCL website.

I'm guessing the only reason they're still hanging in there is because the level of disruption throughout the rest of the league means their backlog isn't as big as it would otherwise be compared to the rest of the division.
The NWCL website is now showing all IoM's scheduled fixtures for December as being postponed. Time to give it up for this season?

Kirby Knitters

First Team Starter
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Billericay Town players and staff are in self -isolation until 13th December following a positive test among the playing staff.

Tonight's game with Chelmsford City and the game on 12th at Dartford are off.

Bagman

Youth Team Star
Newcastle United's game at Premier League rivals Aston Villa on Friday has been postponed following a "significant increase" in Covid-19 cases at the Magpies' training ground.

Several Newcastle players and staff members are self-isolating at home after returning positive test results.

BlackDouglas

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Northwood, Threave Rovers, Arsenal, The Rangers, Rochdale, QotS.
AFC Telford United v Hereford FC in the Conference North tonight is OFF due to Covid issues with the home club.
The game Hereford wouldn't postpone to a time that would allow Telford have fans in the ground. Now who didn't see that coming.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks