Cheshire League

Southerner

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Barrow. Holker Old Boys.
Can't see the constitution but following gleaned from fixtures released on Twitter: Premier Division up to 18 with addtion of AFC Knowsley (formerly Knowsley South) from Division One. Division One up to 16 with addition of Holmes Chapel, Blacton YC, Wythenshawe Amateurs and Whalley Range from Division Two and loss of Cuddington. Division Two remains at 12 with addition of Upton (West Cheshire), Newton le Willows (Warrington), Avon Villa (Warrington) Macclesfield Reserves and Runcorn Town Reserves. No mention of Orford in the fixtures who may have left?

Hoddy1.

First Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
The league will be on Full Time eventually, at the mo it seems the FA are moving slowly at affiliating clubs.
Thats the problem the Cheshire League are saying is slowing down putting fixtures on Full Time.

FLOYD FIRECAN

Junior Team Regular
Can't see the constitution but following gleaned from fixtures released on Twitter: Premier Division up to 18 with addtion of AFC Knowsley (formerly Knowsley South) from Division One. Division One up to 16 with addition of Holmes Chapel, Blacton YC, Wythenshawe Amateurs and Whalley Range from Division Two and loss of Cuddington. Division Two remains at 12 with addition of Upton (West Cheshire), Newton le Willows (Warrington), Avon Villa (Warrington) Macclesfield Reserves and Runcorn Town Reserves. No mention of Orford in the fixtures who may have left?
The Upton you mention is not that formerly with the West Cheshire League who were Upton AA and have, sadly, folded. I believe the Upton mentioned are, or were, Upton JFC.

Southerner

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Barrow. Holker Old Boys.
The Upton you mention is not that formerly with the West Cheshire League who were Upton AA and have, sadly, folded. I believe the Upton mentioned are, or were, Upton JFC.
Yes mea culpa. It is Upton JFC previously in the Chester and Wirral Football League confirmed on Twitter and not Upton AA. Thanks. Also it is Wythenshawe Amateur Reserves promoted to Division One.

Last edited:

Shotover

Junior Team Star
Team{s}
Aldershot
According to Twitter the fixtures will be on Full Time by late tonight. Perhaps we might then know KO times on Saturday - my chums at Blacon are still waiting to hear

Sarumio Whites

Reserve Team Sub
According to Twitter the fixtures will be on Full Time by late tonight. Perhaps we might then know KO times on Saturday - my chums at Blacon are still waiting to hear
It does seem there's a hold up with Full Time this summer. 22nd July today and normally a lot more leagues would be updated for the new season on Full Time by now.

They appear to be trickling in very slowly so - Trowbridge & District League got updated yesterday but theres still about 8 or 9 NLS feeders who's constitutions we don't yet know (Humber, West Yorks, Herefordshire, North Riding, Sheff & Hallam etc) that we'd normally have found out by now from looking on Full Time pages.

Below the NLS feeders, barely anyone yet has a live 2021/22 Full Time page....

Southerner

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Barrow. Holker Old Boys.
Cheshire League now on Full Time - teams as per first post with addition in Division Two of returning Ashton Town Reserves taking total to 13 in that division.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock