Blau Weiss Berlin

BelfastBlue

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Linfield, Rangers, Camelon
I have a three or four game weekend in Berlin coming up and a Saturday options is Blau Weiss 1890 Berlin. However, I am conflicted. Soccerway has them playing at the Volksparkstadion Mariendorf while other sources say Platz an der Rathausstraße.

Can anyone confirm which venue please so that I can firm up my maps and plans?

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
I'm heading to Blau Weiss next month and the club site is worth looking at. Marienforf U-Bahn is close to both locations mentioned so no worries as long as you give yourself time. Fussball. de is excellent site for venues etc.

BelfastBlue

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Linfield, Rangers, Camelon
Many thanks - off to explore Fussball.de now.

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Hopeful
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Seven of the remaining eight home fixtures are showing as being played at Volksparkstadion with the exception being the game on Good Friday against Greifswalder which is at Rathausstrasse.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks