Best beers this month

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
Really enjoyed my first try of Shepherd Neame Double Stout, knocked back in The Star Inn in Guildford, though I'm guessing available at all their other pubs too...

1601245675628.png

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
The fine range at The Duke Of Wellington in Shoreham-by-Sea, on Tuesday 8th September...

1601333670691.png

...from Gun Brewery of Heathfield, Irving Brewery of Cosham, Franklin Brewing Company of Ringmer, Downland Brewery near Steyning, Lister's Brewery of Arundel, Thornbridge Brewery of Bakewell, and Wise Owl from Ashford in Kent.

Last edited:

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
...And this is the Allied Arms in Reading on Wednesday 9th September...

1601334074812.png

...with taps from Loddon Brewery, Sherfield Village Brewery, and the 'Not Now Cato' amber ale from Vale Brewery.

Last edited:

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
The taps at the Allied Arms in Reading on 2nd October...

1602810680694.png

...from Windsor & Eton Brewery, Hog's Back of Guildford, Bingham's of Twyford, Tring Brewery, and Sherfield Village Brewery.

Oxpete

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Pompey
...And the choice on at the Old Star Ale & Cider House in Shoreham-by-Sea, when passing by on Saturday 3rd October on the way to Steyning Town FC...

1602810975092.png

...with Sussex ales from 360 Degrees Brewing Company of Uckfield, Downland Brewery near Henfield and the Gun Brewery of Hailsham, plus a couple of real ciders.

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks