Berwick Summer Charities Cup

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Not strictly Scottish but nearly. Two Saturday evening games coming up . . . all games at The Stanks.

Preliminary round:
15/6/21 - Northumberland FC v Longamble Barbarians 7pm
16/6/21 - Alnmouth United v Prior Wolfs 7pm
17/6/21 - Free Trade Ultras v Simpsons Malt 7pm

Quarter Final Draw:
19/6/21 - Longhoughton Rangers v The Angel 6:30pm
22/6/21 - Berwick Rugby Club v Free Trade Ultras/Simpsons Malt 7pm
24/6/21 - Alnmouth United/Prior Wolfs v The Bottlers 7pm
26/6/21 - Northumberland FC/Longamble Barbarians v Basu Adults 6:30pm

The losers of each of these 7 ties will go into The Crammond Cup.

willesden

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Scarborough Athletic, Hull City & Hendon
I've booked a night in Edinburgh for Thursday 29th July hoping I might catch a game in this competition but realise the small amount of entries might hinder my chances.

Might be some friendlies about around then if not.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Do you have the dates for the other roundsP1040126 m.JPG

Haywain

Youth Team Star
I've booked a night in Edinburgh for Thursday 29th July hoping I might catch a game in this competition but realise the small amount of entries might hinder my chances.
Judging by the dates you might be a bit late!

willesden

Youth Team Regular
Team{s}
Scarborough Athletic, Hull City & Hendon
Judging by the dates you might be a bit late!
It'll be hope for a friendly I suspect coupled with a brief visit to Berwick as I've never been. Always an evening Plan B in Edinburgh though not necessarily sporting!

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Do you have the dates for the other roundsView attachment 13562
They've said games will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday this year. By my reckoning there are 3 more games to be scheduled in the main event, plus 6 in the Crammond Cup.

I'd guess June 29, July 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15 and 17.

Obviously some of these might change if they clashed with England or Scotland Euro games.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs

Might be some friendlies about around then if not.
LLD's excellent Scottish Football Fixtures site has a comprehensive listing of Friendlies.

LeedsPhil

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Everything will have already begun (and will be on LLD's superb site) before 29th July, so there are unlikely to be friendlies.
A Thursday is an awkward day though. Perthshire Amateurs has usually included Thursday fixtures, but probably that bit too much further on for you from Edinburgh digs.
Note that ir's also UEFA Conference League Q2L2 Thursday, including Hibs, so you need to cross your fingers that they get drawn 2nd leg Home. That draw will be made on 16th June.

Back on topic - it's well worth anybody making it to one of the Stanks games. A great setting against the city walls, and there's easy access up to the top to spectate from there, so doable within the HT, for one half from the bottom and another half from the top. Saturday evening KOs can allow a double with normal football.

LeedsPhil

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Leeds + groundhopping
Everything will have already begun (and will be on LLD's superb site) before 29th July, so there are unlikely to be friendlies.
A Thursday is an awkward day though. Perthshire Amateurs has usually included Thursday fixtures, but probably that bit too much further on for you from Edinburgh digs.
Note that ir's also UEFA Conference League Q2L2 Thursday, including Hibs, so you need to cross your fingers that they get drawn 2nd leg Home. That draw will be made on 16th June.

Back on topic - it's well worth anybody making it to one of the Stanks games. A great setting against the city walls, and there's easy access up to the top to spectate from there, so doable within the HT, for one half from the bottom and another half from the top. Saturday evening KOs can allow a double with normal football.
Hard lines @willesden - Hibs got a Home-first draw.

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Northumberland FC 14 Longamble Barbarians 2 last night.

Prior Wolfs the bookies favourites for tonights clash with Alnmouth United.

buncranaboy

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Bostock Stanley, Barnstoneworth United
Northumberland FC 14 Longamble Barbarians 2 last night.

Prior Wolfs the bookies favourites for tonights clash with Alnmouth United.
Are the Crammond Cup games also at The Stanks ?

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
They are.

And the bookies were wrong. Prior Wolfs 0 Alnmouth 10 tonight. Report and pics tomorrow.

Chelsea Spud

Junior Team Regular
Team{s}
Chelsea
Not strictly Scottish but nearly. Two Saturday evening games coming up . . . all games at The Stanks.

Preliminary round:
15/6/21 - Northumberland FC v Longamble Barbarians 7pm
16/6/21 - Alnmouth United v Prior Wolfs 7pm
17/6/21 - Free Trade Ultras v Simpsons Malt 7pm

Quarter Final Draw:
19/6/21 - Longhoughton Rangers v The Angel 6:30pm
22/6/21 - Berwick Rugby Club v Free Trade Ultras/Simpsons Malt 7pm
24/6/21 - Alnmouth United/Prior Wolfs v The Bottlers 7pm
26/6/21 - Northumberland FC/Longamble Barbarians v Basu Adults 6:30pm

The losers of each of these 7 ties will go into The Crammond Cup.
Was the game on 26th originally 7pm

prorege

First Team Sub
Team{s}
Fife clubs
Don't think so. Saturdays kick off earlier.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks