Associate Members Cup ( Leyland DAF Cup) 1990-91

redfred

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Sunderland, Darlington
Does anyone have the results and mini tables of the following groups.
Northern Section-1 & 4 & 5. I have looked on Wiki, but the results don't tally with the tables.
Many thanks for any help.

PhilT

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Peterborough United
Bourne Town; Wealdstone; Hull City
I was at the final that season. Northern group results from the programme are attached

Attachments

Hoddy1.

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
Crewe Alexandra.
England.
I was at the final that season. Northern group results from the programme are attached
Wow , glad I'm not a statto when you have results like these , using the groups off programme all results are different on Wiki for Groups 3 , 7 & 8 are all wrong / different ?

Was only checking the Alex scores , at least there correct. Someone messing about on Wiki ?

redfred

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Sunderland, Darlington
Thanks Phil. Could you please attach the Southern Section, as they are also different from Wiki. I wonder how many more seasons Wiki have just made up?

redfred

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Sunderland, Darlington
Wow , glad I'm not a statto when you have results like these , using the groups off programme all results are different on Wiki for Groups 3 , 7 & 8 are all wrong / different ?

Was only checking the Alex scores , at least there correct. Someone messing about on Wiki ?
Think someone was on the wacky baccy when they did that.

PhilT

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Peterborough United
Bourne Town; Wealdstone; Hull City
Thanks Phil. Could you please attach the Southern Section, as they are also different from Wiki. I wonder how many more seasons Wiki have just made up?
You're welcome, here are the Southern section results

Attachments

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks