Arsenal Women v Chelsea SOLD OUT

Cleeve

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bristol City
St Albans City
Verulam Cycling Club
I've never bother buying a ticket in advance for an Arsenal Ladies/Women's home game at Borehamwood (or, for that matter, at St Albans, Potters Bar Town or Hendon), but finally I've been caught out. Bugger!

Cleeve

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bristol City
St Albans City
Verulam Cycling Club
And you can't now (since 11am today) buy tickets online for tonight's Continental Cup QF home to Reading. The implication is that it's not pay on the gate, but that's not been explicitly stated. I'll find out tonight, although I have actually bought a ticket this time.

Tykeoldboy

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Doncaster Rovers
Everton
Is there a reason why Arsenal ladies can't play at the Emirates? If they had an inkling that there would be a large crowd between 2 local teams that are both in the top 3 of the WSL then the match could have been scheduled for the Emirates. They may not get 60k but 20k to 25k would be n excellent turn out

Cleeve

Junior Team Sub
Team{s}
Bristol City
St Albans City
Verulam Cycling Club
I agree about the possible title-deciding game against Chelsea, but I really don't think it'll be full tonight.
As it is, I wouldn't go to games at the Emirates as it's not a 10 minute drive from home.

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks