Aldershot Programmes

Shearer

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Aldershot
Morning All

I’ve spent the last couple of weeks going through my collection and have a fair few gaps from over the last 5/6 season.

I’m struggling to source teams such as Borehamwoood, Bromley, Dover, Halifax, Ebbsfleet, Hartlepool and many more 🤦‍♂️

Any help with the above would be much appreciated.

Stay safe everyone
⚽⚽⚽

CannonCJ

Junior Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Hythe Town
Colchester United
Burton Grove
Is it just Aldershot homes against the teams you have listed you are after for the past 5 or 6 seasons, or away programmes as well for the same period?

Followthetrawler

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Met Police
LMK if you are after anything older, especially 90s. I have LOADS.

Morning All

I’ve spent the last couple of weeks going through my collection and have a fair few gaps from over the last 5/6 season.

I’m struggling to source teams such as Borehamwoood, Bromley, Dover, Halifax, Ebbsfleet, Hartlepool and many more 🤦‍♂️

Any help with the above would be much appreciated.

Stay safe everyone
⚽⚽⚽

pafcprogs

Ball Boy / Girl
Team{s}
Argyle
Can't help with recent seasons but have a few older Aldershot homes from the fifties and sixties...mainly but not exclusively v Plymouth including some reserves....

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks