A tenner at The Shay...

Stoodley Pike

Youth Team Starter
FC Halifax Town have announced Premier League and EFL club season ticket-holders can gain admission for £10 - half the usual Shay price - to this afternoon's (14/3) National League clash with Ebbsfleet United (5.20 kick-off). Town tweet: Just present your season ticket at our turnstiles. We'd love to have you.

Kirby Knitters

Reserve Team Regular
Team{s}
The Knitters.
Just about possible to get to the Halifax game from Bradford PA v Curzon Ashton in Conference North where a season ticket from any sport will see you in for £5.

Stoodley Pike

Youth Team Starter
Just about possible to get to the Halifax game from Bradford PA v Curzon Ashton in Conference North where a season ticket from any sport will see you in for £5.
Only if you know where to snaffle an untaken parking place within easy walk of The Shay! (Coronation Road, an eight-minute stroll, is always my choice)

Scotty BUFC

Junior Team Starter
Team{s}
Boston United
Only if you know where to snaffle an untaken parking place within easy walk of The Shay! (Coronation Road, an eight-minute stroll, is always my choice)
There is a train from Low Moor (1.5mile from BPA - taxi would do it) to Halifax (0.5mile from The Shay) at 5.10pm, takes 6 minutes.

Might miss kick off at Halifax, with it being 5.20pm.

Stoodley Pike

Youth Team Starter
I'll get along to The Shay (and pay full whack, unfortunately). Doubling up with National Conference League amateur rugby league at Dewsbury Celtic (Div Two, versus Bradford Dudley Hill, 2.30).

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

Polite request!

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks