2021/22 Fixture releases

BDA_85

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Dunstable
It used to find it infuriating not being able to plan trips more than a month in advance for UCL games when they did it well into the season but not having to travel 70 miles away in mid-week had me thinking it wasn't such a bad idea after all.
I was told it is also to do with the early rounds of the FA Cup/Vase. Once clubs start to get knocked out the fixtures sec has a greater guide.

Ellisref

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Wrexham and a general look out for some of the friendly teams I've been observing at around the country.
I was told it is also to do with the early rounds of the FA Cup/Vase. Once clubs start to get knocked out the fixtures sec has a greater guide.
Would tend to agree however, in many cases, County Cups can muddy the waters - especially in midweeks.

As regards the earlier post of a 70 mile midweek trip - 3 officials from West & South London to Norwich for a Friday night Football Comb game! I was one of them!

BDA_85

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
AFC Dunstable
Would tend to agree however, in many cases, County Cups can muddy the waters - especially in midweeks.

As regards the earlier post of a 70 mile midweek trip - 3 officials from West & South London to Norwich for a Friday night Football Comb game! I was one of them!
I've been told Beds FA County Cups won't be played until later in the season. We've got the joys of the Southern League Challenge Cup before then!

Karen Browne

Youth Team Starter
All SSML Premier Division and Division One fixtures are now on Full Time along with August and September for Division Two

Ellisref

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
Wrexham and a general look out for some of the friendly teams I've been observing at around the country.
I've been told Beds FA County Cups won't be played until later in the season. We've got the joys of the Southern League Challenge Cup before then!
Always something to occupy a midweek! Keeps the referees and observers busy :)

paulh66

First Team Star
Team{s}
Tranmere, South Liverpool
West Midlands Regional League clubs received the first two months fixtures today so presumably they'll be on fulltime imminently(ish)

Ropemaker

First Team Hopeful
Team{s}
Hailsham Town
Changing the subject slightly, was there ever any consensus about a rule for deciding a curtailed season? Hopefully not needed of course

I note Hailsham are due to play 15 of 17 opponents before a reverse fixture is scheduled, so not quite a half season.

Karen Browne

Youth Team Starter
Changing the subject slightly, was there ever any consensus about a rule for deciding a curtailed season? Hopefully not needed of course

I note Hailsham are due to play 15 of 17 opponents before a reverse fixture is scheduled, so not quite a half season.
FA Meeting with Steps 5 and 6
Scenario Planning for season 2021-2022 based upon contingencies in the light of ongoing Covid 19

The FA have outlined 4 possible scenarios for season 2021-2022:

S1: The League programmes start on time and complete on time.

S2: The League programmes start on time or before October 30th and complete an average across all clubs of 75% and of 67% of individual clubs.

S3: No football before 31 October with an ‘Alternative Competition’ instead of normal league programme

S4: Start of season interrupted then a restart but 75% of fixtures not achieved with a ‘Supplementary Competition’ instead. Supplementary competition not defined at this stage.

leohoenig

Forum Admin
Staff member
Team{s}
Cheltenham Town
Should we take it that the 75%/67% averages are the requirements to settle leagues by PPG if the season is interrupted

My understanding of this is that 75% of a leagues fixtures must be completed, but also that no more than a third of the league's clubs should be behind the 75% figure

So, as an example, a 16 club division. Scheduled fixtures are 16x15 = 240 games. Each club expected to play 30.
75% of all games is 180, but also saying that over two-thirds (i.e. 11 clubs) should have completed a minimum of 20 games. This allows for a few to be behind.

Part-Timer

Reserve Team Sub
My understanding of this is that 75% of a leagues fixtures must be completed, but also that no more than a third of the league's clubs should be behind the 75% figure
Or does it mean 75% of all fixtures must have been played and every team must have played at least 67% of their fixtures?

Ellisref

Reserve Team Starter
Team{s}
I've yet to see them all in one place but some clubs have started releasing them in the last couple of hours.
3/4 and 7 August were on MOAS but aren't any longer.

The Moose

Youth Team Sub
TROWBRIDGE & DISTRICT LGE

Fixtures for Div One & Two for Aug & Sept now on Full Time site

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

NLM relies on advertising to pay the bills to stay online . Could I ask that you disable your AdBlocker for this site. Alternatively if you are a registered user you can remove all ads and get other benefits for as little as £1.50 a month. Just go to your Profile and click on Account Upgrades. Most visitors will see this message only once per visit...... Thanks