Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Rheydter

leohoenig
Administrator

Nov 30, 2019, 11:06 AM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #1 of 1 (315 views)
Shortcut
Rheydter Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have been on a twitter conversation today, concerning Rheydter SV and their stadium RSV

I was aware this was due to be redeveloped soon, and that this was the last season. However, I had thought I had longer to fit it in.

This is a google translate from the front page of the club website
In the winter break, the reconstruction work in the stadium Rheydter Spielverein begin

Two games left - then the stadium in its present form is history. The result is a modern, contemporary sports park - even if many football romantics regret it. Against the SV Lürrip (FR 29.11.19 - kick-off: 20.00 clock) and against the Sportfreunde Neuwerk (SA 07.12.19 - kick-off: 20.00 clock) you can enjoy twice-flood atmosphere in the time-honored football temple.

The two teams for next Saturday's game sit fifth and sixth in their table, (I can't say in which order until after Neuwerk's game on Sunday).

I am currently trying to work out the other games that would make a trip worthwhile, especially as it is a French Cup weekend. I am not certain I want to rush for the full three hour drive from Prix les Meziers to Rheydter, although with a 13.30 kick off in the French game, it should be possible.

Reims St. Anne v Dunkerque might fit Sunday well

Any thoughts or passengers, apply here

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

(This post was edited by leohoenig on Nov 30, 2019, 12:36 PM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3