Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Where did you go?:
Saturday 23rd November 2019

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

villan
First Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 7:08 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa-Newport County-

Post #51 of 68 (2817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [youngster] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Leicestershire Senior league division 2 Dunton & Broughton United 5-2 Sporting Markfield ATT h/c 7 free, no programme

Missed Station Road when D&B Rangers played in Premier division a few years back so pleased to tick off for this clash. Narrow entrance but you can drive in & park pitch side. Fully railed pitch, no hard standing except in car park area. No cover but an ex dugout containing 4 plastic seats exists on car parking side & provided good protection from increasing drizzle. Joined dugouts on opposite side for both teams. Changing rooms behind right goal & I think a clubroom also existed within but I did not investigate as I only arrived on KO & break taken up getting team details from ref.

Game was very watchable with some decent quality goals. Hosts hit 2 before break & were better side. However SM started 2nd half well & had a good 20 min spell & pulled a goal back. On 70 hosts increased lead with a fine strike from left edge of area in top far corner. They added 2 more in last 10 before a consolation strike from a free kick for visitors. Friendly hosts , good game shame re poor turnout. No travel problems today & home before 5pm!!!

End 2018-19, Total Grounds 1427

New grounds 2019-20. 26

Bradshaw
Youth Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 7:20 PM

Team(s): Stourbridge FC., Black Country non-league; The F.A.Vase

Post #52 of 68 (2789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chesterbird] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Also at the Lancaster v Stourbridge cup tie and, sadly, the thing that will stick most in the memory is the abject behaviour of both benches. The powers that be really need to get a grip sooner rather than later. Those of you more au fait with the rules and regulations relating to behaviour of coaching staff will correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that all but one person from each dug out should be seated at all times. What is happening all too frequently is that these dugouts now resemble a mini crowd of bellyaching clowns intent on intimidating the officials at every opportunity. Personally I can see no reason for a "technical area" whatsoever and the sooner they are done away with and benches limited to substitutes, a coach and a physio only (all seated) the better.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Nov 24, 2019, 7:31 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #53 of 68 (2757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Scottish Junior Cup Round Four
Stoneywood Parkvale v Ashfield, 4-1, H.T. 2-0, Artt c.30, Admission £6, Programme £2, Steak Pie £2
At Stoneywood Park, Dyce

Thanks for saving me the trouble in typing up the match report! To answer your question, the stand seats exactly 27.
I wasn't aware that you were there, although I did recognise a couple of hoppers I'd seen before - in fact, I think they were also at the Colony Park v Clydebank game which I had attended a few years ago.

One thing you should have mentioned was the well-drained surface, particularly in view of the fact that the Bridge of Don game nearby was off. It was unusual of me to travel to an area which was not particularly dry, but I did have the Banks O'Dee game as a back-up (for those readers who aren't aware, they play on plastic) although that would probably have been programme-less.

As the air fares were too expensive for my liking, I took the Friday off work in order to make the journey by train from London and spent two nights at a B & B in Aberdeen, which at £28 per night was better value than what the youth hostel was offering.

KevinW
Youth Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 8:13 PM

Team(s): Crystal Palace

Post #54 of 68 (2631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Premier League
Selhurst Park Stadium – Official Attendance: 25,486

Crystal Palace (0) 1 ………..………… Liverpool (0) 2

Decent performance. Disappointing result. An afternoon which also brought about my first first-hand experience of a VAR delay – which also concluded with a disappointing, but somewhat predictable, outcome.

The Moose
First Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 8:38 PM

Team(s):

Post #55 of 68 (2567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KevinW] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

WESTERN LGE DIV ONE: SHERBORNE TOWN 5 ASHTON & BACKWELL 0

ADM: £6. PROG: £1. ATT: 102

Having not been here for around three decades, it ended up as a second visit within the last month to Raleigh Grove. I started out from Weymuff at lunchtime, expecting to call in at Stalbridge who were still on at that time. Unfortunately, them thar pesky water hogs had managed to get there before me. No sign of human life or any nets, so straight back into the trusty steed & onto Sherb.

For a brief moment, I considered the eggchasers on their new ground below the footy ground. Drainage isn’t the best however as they’d switched their game onto the top terrace pitch, where I’d watched them in the past. So that left me with one option only, another afternoon of watching the Zebras. Now it could just be me, but I’ve never seen one of those animals wandering around this Darzet town, so it seems an odd nickname!

Having settled on any port in a storm type game after all the wet stuff, I was grateful to see a match at all. Turned out the mighty Zebras aren’t a bad team it seems. They strolled to a comfortable victory. A & B didn’t do themselves any favours mind, conceding two goals whilst suffering from a double sin bin. Seems as though a bout of ill discipline can cost you after all. So another wet weekend without plan A coming to fruition, but worse things happen at sea.

KRTM :-)

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 24, 2019, 8:43 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #56 of 68 (2554 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Bring it on!

I would encourage you not to encourage that particular poster.
Hateman is an inveterate fraud from the very bad syrups he wears to his pretence of living in some kind of fortified accommodation. The only fortified you'll encounter in this charlatan's life is in his diet. Ignore the pretence of enjoying quaffing good ale; his Jeremy Beadle-like hands (both of them, unusually) are more accustomed to manhandling gargantuan quantities of gin and other girlie drinks, more often than not straight from the bottle while he is more likely to be found resting his head in his one-up zip-down tented abode on Ealing High Street. Actually I wish I hadnt mentioned zip-down as that's another associated trait which is better left unexplored.
The reasons for his rare visits to the venue he claims to report from are the result of banning orders and the imposition of an exclusion zone - not around the ground but around him; he is the only person in this country with their own personal exclusion zone with good reason. 800 metres away downwind can still be unpleasant.
Last time I encountered him he threatened to move to Birmingham as I'd thrown a few pringles his way and he wasn't used to acts of kindness. As a result I've had to go into hiding in another location which will remain unnamed for obvious reasons.
You have been warned. Imagine a cross between Igor and Barry the Twat with a homing instinct.....

Jim S
Youth Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 8:49 PM

Team(s):

Post #57 of 68 (2538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bradshaw] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Mr Bradshaw, I was also there and agree with you. As I see the problem is with the FA, they want "respect" to start at the bottom. Until they actually have the Bo-----s to start at the the top the game is ruined. Why can rugby players of both codes respect their referees?

Ipeland
First Team Sub

Nov 24, 2019, 10:01 PM

Team(s): Bolton Wanderers, local non-league teams

Post #58 of 68 (2403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jim S] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Annfield Plain 2-3 Gateshead Rutherford (0-1 HT) at Belle View (Consett)
Durham FA Trophy 1st Round
Admission: £2, Programme: None, Tea: £1, Chips + Curry sauce: £2
Attendance: 22 (h/c)

Persistent heavy rain called off most on grass locally, with the leftover new ticks being on 4G pitches with no cover which didn't seem massively fun. Decided to head to Consett to watch this cup tie, switched to here to get it played at the fourth attempt. The weather was still an ever-present factor as, in addition to swirling rain and wind, fog began to envelop the ground from about mid-way through the first half, eventually leading to the far corner going out of view and the whole of the far side being just about visible for a decent chunk of the second half. Everyone involved seemed to want to get this over with so the game played in on when it probably would've been abandoned normally. The actual football being played was decently entertaining, with both sides fairly evenly match. Rutherford sealed the victory with their third goal five minutes from time despite a 30 yard goal by Annfield with the last kick of the game which I'm pretty sure the keeper couldn't see due to the fog. No changes to the ground since my last visit a couple of seasons ago. Quick walk back to the bus station meant I got the earlier bus back, indoors around 6pm.

Grounds visited: 303
Last new ground: Broadfields Stadium (Crawley Town)
Next planned fixture: Unsure

timmy tabby
First Team Star

Nov 24, 2019, 10:43 PM

Post #59 of 68 (2306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Moose] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

.....The next instalment of this seasons FA Trophy meanderings involved a trip to a venue earmarked for two weeks before. From this end, more beneficial to leave Moby at home on the earlier occasion as it meant higher level opposition, more planning time and an opportunity to arrange a rare overnight stay at a mere £25.00 a night..

Colne 2 v 3 Southport - FA Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round -
Prog 28 pages £2.00 - Admission £8.00 - Att 312

....And a visit to a venue last visited when Graham White financial largesse was propelling them up the leagues in the late eighties. Recalled very little about the ground apart it was high on a hill, had a more than noticeable slope and is a fair walk uphill from the station. More than adequate for the current Colne's requirements with a decent enough and quite quaint looking stand and cover behind one goal.

A contest that was heading towards an unlikely home victory before a semblance of balance was introduced late on with two goals from the visitors allowing an outcome which was on the balance of play deserved. One not so positive aspect of the afternoon was a persistent Pennine drizzle which fell for almost the entire duration of the day after arrival into Colne just after midday. Regrettably the first half was almost as grey and featureless as the sky. A couple of half chances for Sefton Gonzales and then Adam Chippendale, which Charles Albinson in the Southport goal dealt with without too much difficulty. Only one chance during this period that could be described as decent as Green sidefooted a half volley wide.

Such was the drabness of the first period, if anyone had stated as we entered the final five that we would have three goals by half time, then I would have questioned his/her sanity, however to this quarters utter amazement this is what occurred. It all started with a long free kick out by the touch line taken by Chippendale swung in, it managed to meander through into the far corner via the faintest of touches off the thigh of Jack Doyle (hardly enough to warrant an oggie as per the NPL site). Soon after a heave of a long throw from Lee Pugh was allowed to bounce and Gonzales was afforded the space by a over generous visiting defence and what constituted as a minor FA Trophy upset looked a more than possible occurrence. The turning point of proceedings took place a minute into first half stoppage time with Marcus Wood releasing Gavin Green and although he chipped perfectly over Hakan Burton to reduce the deficit, the general consensus was that Burton had been over eager to come far out of his penalty area in pursuit of a clearance upfield that he had no chance of achieving.

It was during the second period that Conference Regional ability started to take it's effect going forward. What assisted was a double substitution bringing on two pairs of fresh forward legs at a time when the Colne defending was showing signs of tiredness. After sustained Southport pressure, they levelled with 20 minutes left with a deft chip from the right from Green saw Brad Bauress rising to the challenge and directing his header just inside the far post with the effort from this angle being goalbound from the moment of the header. The visitors continued to push forward, Green saw an attempt to beat Burton at the near post rebound back off the base of the upright. A rare Colne foray forward momentarily threatened, however a clearly tired Gonzales who had no other options but to plough on individually rushed his shot from distance which ended up rolling down a neighbouring hill. The contest was heading back in the direction of a Haig Avenue replay until Green once again turned provider in the second minute of stoppage time carefully heading down in the direction of David Morgan and he steered his shot wide of Burton to complete the comeback and send Southport through to the next round. Not quite as long a period since The Sandgrounders were last visited as was the case with Colne but a trip in that direction would be welcomed.

Rest of time in Colne went to plan with one of the reasons why an overnight stay was warranted was to visit the three micropubs next door to each other. Of the three only Boyces Bar had that convivial micropub feel to it, though was surprised to see three of the five ales on had travelled from Devon Breweries. Not overly impressed by the Cask n' Keg for the loud blast of A Town Called Malice in what was the first time in memory that the cacophony of the music impinged on a micropub visit.

Few problems on the outward journey, but failed to factor in the fact that buses replaced trains between Colne and Blackburn on the Sunday morning return journey meaning a slower than anticipated trip....

bagman
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Nov 25, 2019, 11:05 AM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #60 of 68 (1857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy tabby] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sky Bet Championship

Brentford (0) 1 v 0 (0) Reading

Season Ticket ,Programme £3.50 , Attendance 11892 (Away Fans 1659 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Grounds Season 2019/2020 = 14
Last New Ground : Darlington 20th November 2019

BA21
Youth Team Sub

Nov 25, 2019, 11:06 AM

Team(s): Yeovil Town

Post #61 of 68 (1857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy tabby] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wrexham 3 Yeovil Town 3
National League
Admission £20.00 (away stand on the day)
Attendance 3,583 (173 away)

What a topsy turvey game in the first ever league meeting between these two, I suppose an away point is a good point in any league. Left at 0800hrs, home and away fans in the pub on the corner of the ground which was good. I talked my way onto the closed terrace to grab some photos whilst the friendly steward told me he met his wife here and never went back home to his native Sussex, I just snapped away and went where I wanted!

A very impressive ground with traditional floodlights that announce the club as you enter the town. Three seated stands and the derelict kop make up the four sides of the stadium. Home around ten o'clock.

Grounds 663 International/Football League/Senior non-league
Football League 2019/20 86/92 - last 12/05/19 Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton, Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Fixtures at 120 Football League grounds
Last new - 23/11/19 Wrexham vs Yeovil Town, National League
New 2019/20 Abergavenny Town, Chepstow Town, Lizard Argyle, United Services Portsmouth, Hutton, Ludgershall Sports, Wrexham

auchinleckian
Youth Team Star

Nov 25, 2019, 7:06 PM

Team(s): Auchinleck Talbot; Grimsby Town; Wales (rugby and football)

Post #62 of 68 (1439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

All for a logical Pyramid. Difficult to see the SFA mow actually wanting the top Western Junior teams in after saying no last season.

Think the fact mentioned was the potential voting bloc of such clubs outnumbering the SPFL sides, and the lower league sides not wishing to be turkeys voting for Xmas?

The Cup this season has seen some excellent displays and results for the non league sides. Am having to head up to Arbroath this Wednesday after the dodgiest of last gasp penalties deprived us of another well earned victory / league scalp.

Would I want to see Talbot in the SPFL? No. Pyramid, Yes, but that's the extent of it.

hemelhopper
First Team Star

Nov 25, 2019, 8:43 PM

Team(s): Hemel Hempstead Town FC, Trust Portsmouth FC and The Reds of Cincinnati

Post #63 of 68 (1330 views)
Shortcut
Re: [auchinleckian] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

A day visiting various venues but at least I got to see the Hellenic League D1 West .. Smile

Well with a perfect day set up of Pompey visiting Swindon Town U18's in EFL Youth Alliance (SW) from 11.0am .. and then going on to Bourton Rovers for a 3.0pm start .. what could go wrong .. um, it rained .. Bourton moved their game forward .. and Swindon Town changed venues from Lydiard Park to Stanley Park .. and pushed their kick off back to 12.30pm.

Of course I didn’t know the venue change until I arrived at the first venue around 10.30am and then belted down the M4 again .. aware of the alternative venue but not the change of KO time .. so decided to cut my losses and set off again and find some more "Water" .. not knowing if the afternoon game was actually on .. thankfully it was, as arrivals into the small car park were developing around 12.45 .. so, the further back up games of Wellington and Daventry Town were put back up on the shelf .. as we settled in for,

Bourton Rovers 2-3 Thornbury Town (Hellenic League, Division 1 West)
- played at Rissington Road, Bourton-On-The-Water from 2.15pm

Att – 30 (h/c) plus children; Entry - £5 incl simple programme; Refreshment in the Clubhouse
Weather – rain came and went; Travel – I’ll leave that one to you .. but I did see Chippenham and Cirencester en-route
Colours – Rovers in all blue .. Town in red tops and black shorts

Couldn’t believe this game was actually on but the pitch was firm and playable and just the surrounding car park and walkways a mess .. not helped by no perimeter concrete paths to pitch .. a more welly boot kind of afternoon, as cars were being parked up three deep on arrival, with me managing to swap with one of the Thornbury Town players for a quick get away. The ground only housing the main Clubhouse block, with players walking through the car park to get to the pitch, railed on two sides, dug outs on left flank and no cover or seating, save a veranda to Changing Rooms but cars tended to obscure sight lines for those taking cover .. I guess they’ll need to hurry up on the development to suffice ground grading but at least the floodlights are up and working.

.. and after a good warming up in the Clubhouse to the Irons / Spurs game, it was out into the rain for an excellent game .. although I was expecting the visitors to win easily, having seen Rovers lose 6-1 earlier in the season .. of course, Town did eventually win here to go top of the League but they sure had to graft long and hard for it .. Rovers looking a different team (probably due to them being on their own grass and not the Pegasus plastic) .. as they took an early lead on 8 minutes from right sided cross, tucked away into left netting .. then an equaliser on 23, as a right wing attack was crossed and stuck away, after going through a crowded goal mouth to back post goal hanger.

Rovers then got it going again early in the second half scoring with a rebounded header from right sided corner at close range, only to see their lead disappear on 51 when forward cut inside off the left edge of box and knocked ball into right netting .. this was then extended by the visitors on 57 as a tap in after shot was missed by defence and advancing keeper .. the ebbing both ways of game and strong tackles going in, as both teams fought until the end and the hosts just not able to find an equaliser .. a great game in the conditions and a credit to both clubs on the day .. as I trundled off to find Mrs hh within a couple of hours, in buoyant mood, as news from the North may have just got her season turned around .. we’ll soon see next Tuesday .. Tongue

Grounds = 638, Leagues done = 15 (37 to go); Games (19/20) = 102; New Grounds (19/20) = 82; Goals (19/20) = 441; Ave goals/game = 4.32; Last new ground = Bourton Rovers; Next = Tues 10th Dec 2019

Beaver Hateman
Junior Team Star

Nov 26, 2019, 6:51 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Hertford Town

Post #64 of 68 (1128 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well, ladies and gentleman, I refer you to the following extract from Buncranboy's post:

"I'd thrown a few Pringles his way and he wasn't used to acts of kindness."

Anyone that thinks chucking a few Pringles in the direction of a chap temporarily down on his luck is an act of kindness, deserves everything that they get. Barbeque flavour 'an all.

And that gin stuff was just a youthful phase.

Everyone has the right to be in doubt, but this is not an obligation.

pilgrim46
Reserve Team Regular

Nov 26, 2019, 10:34 AM

Team(s): Plymouth Argyle, any non league team in Devon & Cornwall

Post #65 of 68 (1026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hemelhopper] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

League 2

Plymouth Argyle 2-1 Bradford City (2-0 H/T)
Att 9645 - Admission game 2 of 6 game Flexi ticket - Bovril £2.50

This was a hard fought game between 2 teams that should be challenging for at minimum the play offs come the end of the season. Argyle seemed more up for it at the start & dominated the first half. They deservedly led at half time although I thought Sarcevic fouled the Bradford defender in the build up to their first goal. Unsurprisingly Bradford made 2 changes at half time & they were a different team. They got 1 back six minutes after the restart but despite their dominance afterwards I don't remember the Argyle keeper having many saves to make. The new main grandstand looks finished now & will be 50% open for the next home game against Morecambe & fully open for the visit of Swindon Town on New Years Day.

Reborn Yellow
Youth Team Regular

Nov 26, 2019, 11:40 AM

Team(s): Hucknall Town, Nottingham Forest

Post #66 of 68 (997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pilgrim46] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Langwith Road, Shirebrook is a new ground for me so I thought I’d post.

Shirebrook Town 2-10 Hucknall Town
Admission £5, programme £1. Chips and gravy £1.50 and Coffee £1.
IMO, One of the better grounds in the EMCL, fully hard standing all around the ground and plenty of covered standing and seating, which wasn’t quite needed despite the miserable weather. I suspect the floodlight pylons might be from a former coal mine.
The game was great from a Hucknall point of view, but I don’t know if Hucknall were great or Shirebrook poor.
Best chuckle I had was at Shirebrook’s Twitter Feed, after Shirebrook’s late second goal.
Shirebrook Town 2-10 Hucknall Town, the comeback is on.

Reborn Yellow
Youth Team Regular

Nov 26, 2019, 2:43 PM

Team(s): Hucknall Town, Nottingham Forest

Post #67 of 68 (886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Syd] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi Syd,
You've added much more than me. I agree it is a good ground with a decent following for the home team considering the home team's recent form.
Programmes were available for £1. FA Full Time has Hucknall's tenth goal wrong. It was Matt 'Cabbage' Brian, not Joe Ashurst.
At half time 5 Aaron Short was replace by Cayne Maxwell. Later on 6 Simms was replaced by Hubbard.
It was Oliver Brown who had to be taken off at the end (he seems prone to that sort of treatment)

totallyuntamed
First Team Star

Nov 26, 2019, 4:40 PM

Team(s): Solihull Moors

Post #68 of 68 (827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Reborn Yellow] Saturday 23rd November 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Somerset County League Premier Division Chilcompton Sports 6 Chard Town 2 No admission charge or programme Raffle ticket (voluntary) £1. Attendance 27

An ex colleague's move to deepest Somerset has afforded me the opportunity to take in games in that county's league.
This was my fourth PD game and I have been extremely impressed by the standard of football, entertainment level, behaviour of the players (very little dissent) and the excellent standard of the club assistants who I have observed are often much fitter and hence more able to keep up with play than some of the superannuated assistants I have seen in other Level 7 leagues.
There is an impressive clubhouse here which is only just 10 years old and is the first thing you see when you arrive here. It has been built in the same material as nearby houses so that it blends in very well with the landscape. Entrance to the building is from the spacious car park. The clubhouse is a substantial building with the dressing rooms to the left as you enter from the car park. On the right is the bar area complete with settees and armchairs, stools, tables and a pool table. Sadly there were only fizz dispensers functioning on the bar.
Chilcompton have won this league for the last two seasons and with games in hand are handily placed to do the same this year. However, the ground is a very basic one and clearly not suitable for a higher league. Having said that it is smart and well looked after. Despite the huge volume of rain recently the pitch played very well and hardly cut up at all. The ground is railed off on three and a half sides with dugouts on the far side of the pitch and there are other junior pitches on site as well as tennis courts the on the far side of the clubhouse. There is no hard standing nor any other football furniture. On a very murky day it was impossible to see beyond the next field and a 2.30 kick off seemed very late. Indeed that proved to be the case for despite the excellent referee keeping the players out on the pitch at half time and only permitting a 5 minutes break the same still finished in near darkness.
Chard who have been demoted from the Western League because of the slope on their pitch battled gamely but were outclassed by a very impressive Chilcompton outfit.
They are struggling in this league at the moment which says a lot for the quality of the SCLPLD.
A hugely enjoyable afternoon and I will do my best to get to some more of the 11 grounds I have to do later this season.

"There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Milletts".

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3