Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Atalanta tickets

Strad
Junior Team Regular

Oct 29, 2019, 1:09 PM

Post #1 of 5 (2175 views)
Shortcut
Atalanta tickets Can't Post or Reply Privately

Good afternoon,

I have purchased my flights and hotel etc for Atalanta on 7th December in Bergamo. But, I am having a bit of a problem knowing if I will be able to buy a ticket for the game. I have done some "dummy runs" online with other games and it seems that I will need a DEA / Fidelity card ( essentially a membership ) to be able to buy a ticket.( €47 for the privilege !!) Does anyone have any history of this and if this is indeed the case or any advice please. I also, cannot find any kind of contact details for Atalanta to call them to ask so if anyone has an email / phone number / contact there it would be appreciated.

Thanks

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 30, 2019, 11:15 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #2 of 5 (1953 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Strad] Atalanta tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Too many contact numbers / E Mail addresses on line to list all.

This may interest you from their website =
DEA CARD
La DEA CARD è la Fidelity Card del Tifoso Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio. È personale e incedibile.
La DEA CARD è un documento d’identità del tifoso atalantino, grazie al quale potrà avere il diritto di acquistare l’abbonamento stagionale e potrà seguire la squadra nerazzurra nel settore ospiti e/o altri settori di tutti gli stadi d’Italia (fatto salvo limitazioni imposte dall’autorità di Pubblica Sicurezza).
Inoltre ogni tifoso in possesso della DEA CARD avrà la possibilità di acquistare un biglietto anche in caso di restrizioni alla vendita dei tagliandi imposte dal Ministero e dall’Osservatorio.
Non sarà necessario possedere la DEA CARD per acquistare i singoli biglietti per le gare interne (fatto salvo limitazioni imposte dall’autorità di Pubblica Sicurezza).

Translate highlighted section..

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

Strad
Junior Team Regular

Oct 30, 2019, 12:57 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Atalanta tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks very much. I thought I'd read all I could on the DEA card but this part ( highlighted) seems to have escaped me. Hopefully it will be of use.

Thanks again.

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 30, 2019, 4:07 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #4 of 5 (1842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Strad] Atalanta tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Atlanta are playing Hellas Verona, so shouldn't be a problem getting a ticket as long as you bring your passport with you (when buying the ticket and attending the game) but if you are arriving on the Friday, try and visit the ticket office on that day.
Personally, I wouldn't risk going there at that time of year without checking the weather forecast, but perhaps your trip is not just for football.

Strad
Junior Team Regular

Oct 31, 2019, 9:26 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1563 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Chris1963] Atalanta tickets [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks…. Yep, realise the weather is not going to be the best, its just that it fits in nicely with 2 other fixtures ( at SPAL and Bologna ) the next day so fits in nicely....albeit very cold !

Thanks for the advice on tickets. I will try my best beforehand online but if not, will try your suggestion on the day.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3