Feversham Lens
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 28, 2019, 11:45 AM

Team(s): Not any more

Post #1 of 53 (3053 views)
Shortcut
Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wednesday (11th)
Turriff United v Formartine United (Highland League)

Friday (13th)
The demands of live TV allow a revisit to Gayfield for Arbroath v Partick Thistle (Scottish Championship)

(This post was edited by Feversham Lens on Aug 28, 2019, 12:05 PM)

buncranaboy
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 28, 2019, 5:59 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #2 of 53 (2972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Feversham Lens] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

My target game of Dinamo Samarkand vs Buxoro in the Uzbek Superliga was brought forward from Thursday 12th and played this weekFrown but soccerway still shows a second level game in Samarkand on Tuesday 10th also at Dinamo's stadium so hopefully it will be : Uzbek Pro League A Sherdor-Presstizh vs Iftixor

I seem to have timed my fortnight in Uzbekistan very badly for football matches but then that wasn't the purpose of the trip, merely a bonus if any coincided

rambler77
First Team Star

Aug 28, 2019, 7:54 PM

Team(s): Oadby Town, Leicester City

Post #3 of 53 (2948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Feversham Lens] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Monday: Rugby Borough v Kibworth Town (LSL Cup 1st Round)

undecided for the rest of the week.

http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/

KnowYourMarket
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 29, 2019, 7:26 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #4 of 53 (2854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rambler77] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Subject to work, politicians with Russian names etc:-

Tuesday: Porthmadog v Llangefni Town
Wednesday: Eccleshall v Cammell Laird

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

bd
Youth Team Regular

Sep 2, 2019, 8:25 AM

Team(s): Swindon Supermarine and Reading

Post #5 of 53 (2703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KnowYourMarket] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Monday
New College Swindon v Stonehouse Town

Tuesday - Multiple Choice once again in the Banbury Litho Floodlit Challenge Cup 2019 - 2020
These clubs need to work something out and play Wednesday! 2 weeks in a row multiple "close" clubs in the Hellenic Prem playing at home on a Tuesday with nothing on a Wednesday or even Monday.
Bishops Cleeve v Tytherington Rocks
Brimscombe & Thrupp v Ciren Dev
RWBTFC v Malvern Town
Shrivenham v Wantage Dev
Fairford Town v Bourton Rovers

Makes absolutely zero sense to have Fairford, Bassett AND Shrivenham all at home on the same night. Would be nice if these clubs worked something out and played a Wednesday or rotated or something, I have no idea how simple that would be.
A few folks like me quite often work around the 3 of them as a secondary place to go when Supermarine and Highworth and Ciren don't have Southern League games. For instance, at Shrivenham Friday night, there was over a dozen regular Supermarine folks in the crowd, all paid £6 each, and most of us bought pints, tea, food etc. Might not sound like a lot, but if you move one of those games to a Wednesday then that's money into both clubs.

Mini rant over.

BDA_85
First Team Star

Sep 2, 2019, 12:27 PM

Post #6 of 53 (2662 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bd] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Monday

Tuesday - Multiple Choice once again in the Banbury Litho Floodlit Challenge Cup 2019 - 2020
These clubs need to work something out and play Wednesday! 2 weeks in a row multiple "close" clubs in the Hellenic Prem playing at home on a Tuesday with nothing on a Wednesday or even Monday.
RWBTFC v Malvern Town
Shrivenham v Wantage Dev

Makes absolutely zero sense to have Fairford, Bassett AND Shrivenham all at home on the same night. Would be nice if these clubs worked something out and played a Wednesday or rotated or something, I have no idea how simple that would be.
A few folks like me quite often work around the 3 of them as a secondary place to go when Supermarine and Highworth and Ciren don't have Southern League games. For instance, at Shrivenham Friday night, there was over a dozen regular Supermarine folks in the crowd, all paid £6 each, and most of us bought pints, tea, food etc. Might not sound like a lot, but if you move one of those games to a Wednesday then that's money into both clubs.

Mini rant over.

Have you contacted the clubs mentioned, and what was their response? Some clubs have reasons for not moving to another week night. I know Hitchin moved their midweek night and then a couple of other clubs followed them!

IAN S
First Team Star

Sep 2, 2019, 7:44 PM

Team(s): Sheffield United, Sheffield Eagles, Kendal Town

Post #7 of 53 (2620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BDA_85] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wed. 11th

Tansley Juniors v Winster

Hope Valley 1

We'll be, as we are, when all the fools who doubt us fade away.

buncranaboy

Sep 2, 2019, 8:31 PM

Team(s): Barnstoneworth United; Bostock Stanley

Post #8 of 53 (2611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
My target game of Dinamo Samarkand vs Buxoro in the Uzbek Superliga was brought forward from Thursday 12th and played this weekFrown but soccerway still shows a second level game in Samarkand on Tuesday 10th also at Dinamo's stadium so hopefully it will be : Uzbek Pro League A Sherdor-Presstizh vs Iftixor

I seem to have timed my fortnight in Uzbekistan very badly for football matches but then that wasn't the purpose of the trip, merely a bonus if any coincided

Friday 13th : Uzbek Super Liga : Buxoro vs Surkhon Termez and we arrive in Bukhara that morning. Woo and hoo spring immediately to mind Cool

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 3, 2019, 12:04 AM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #9 of 53 (2559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [buncranaboy] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'll be travelling home by train at around about the right time to stop off for...

Monday 9th~
Hellenic Floodlit Cup First Round
Reading City v. Penn & Tylers Green
(ko 7.45pm)

mxhornet
First Team Star

Sep 3, 2019, 9:52 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #10 of 53 (2477 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bd] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Monday

RWBTFC v Malvern Town
Shrivenham v Wantage Dev

Mini rant over.

As annoying as it is from a someone who likes to visit different grounds / clubs (me included) as a participant in other sports I can see the logic of a set night for matches / training as players will keep that day free, so a change of day could mean players not being available.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

mxhornet
First Team Star

Sep 3, 2019, 9:56 AM

Post #11 of 53 (2474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

As for me it's looking rather sparse at the moment just

Monday - Ipswich Town U23 v Nottingham Forest U23 (7) @ Portman Road

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

bd
Youth Team Regular

Sep 3, 2019, 1:47 PM

Team(s): Swindon Supermarine and Reading

Post #12 of 53 (2444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Monday

RWBTFC v Malvern Town
Shrivenham v Wantage Dev

Mini rant over.

As annoying as it is from a someone who likes to visit different grounds / clubs (me included) as a participant in other sports I can see the logic of a set night for matches / training as players will keep that day free, so a change of day could mean players not being available.

Definitely agree there. Probably looking at it from a selfish perspective, but do think these clubs would benefit if they worked closer together. I'm going to try and approach one or two Southern League clubs this season to see if they would be interested in splitting kick-off's with us and running a mini-hop/double with buses. I think with the distances involved in our division we would struggle to get a 12pm kick-off and splitting with Swindon Town are at home, so a double with somebody like Cirencester may work better?
I have spoken to a couple of representatives at the Hellenic clubs and they are considering their options, so it wasn't a no, which is a positive I guess.

RM-Andi
Junior Team Star

Sep 4, 2019, 3:42 PM

Team(s): FC Bayern München

Post #13 of 53 (2302 views)
Shortcut
Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Did anyone know a afternoon or noon match for Tuesday the 11th of September? I will be at FC United of Manchester at 7.45 pm.
Will be happy ot find a match before.

Turbine View
Reserve Team Regular

Sep 4, 2019, 5:15 PM

Team(s): Cromer Town, Sheringham, Norwich City, Runton Utd.

Post #14 of 53 (2280 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Monday

RWBTFC v Malvern Town
Shrivenham v Wantage Dev

Mini rant over.

Same on Monday, similar options Tues and Wed, not sure as yet

Have no Plan A and apply it rigidly..

Spennyfan_chris
First Team Sub

Sep 4, 2019, 7:08 PM

Team(s): Spennymoor Town FC & Tokyo Verdy

Post #15 of 53 (2257 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Turbine View] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday 10th

National League North

Spennymoor Town v Blyth Spartans

Football Love - Spennymoor Town FC (National League North) & Tokyo Verdy (JLeague Division 2)

Spennymoor Volunteer & Camera-Man

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2019, 7:52 AM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #16 of 53 (2169 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Spennyfan_chris] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Busy week at w..k so nothing until Friday for me then
Broadfields Utd v Hanworth Villa 7.45pm FA Vase at Harefield Utd

mxhornet
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2019, 8:27 AM

Post #17 of 53 (2158 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RM-Andi] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Did anyone know a afternoon or noon match for Tuesday the 11th of September? I will be at FC United of Manchester at 7.45 pm.
Will be happy ot find a match before.

Tuesday is the 10th but there a few Central League games within reach in the afternoon.

https://www.efl.com/siteassets/central-league-newsletters/central-league-chronological-fixture-report-2019.20.pdf

RM-Andi
Junior Team Star

Sep 5, 2019, 8:45 AM

Team(s): FC Bayern München

Post #18 of 53 (2146 views)
Shortcut

Thanks!

Mo. Northern Ireland - Germany
Tue. Huddersfield Town don´t play! Maybe I get Blackpool if they play.
Tue. FC United of Manchester - Withby Town
Wed. FC Göteborg - FC Bayern München (Women Championsleague)

(This post was edited by RM-Andi on Sep 5, 2019, 11:34 AM)

youngster
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 5, 2019, 11:32 AM

Team(s):

Post #19 of 53 (2104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RM-Andi] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday
Broadbridge Heath V Hassocks 19-45
Hopefully preceded by Southend V FGR in the Central league
Wednesday
Uttoxeter races followed by
Leek CSOB V Foley Meir
Thursday Free entry and parking to Edgbaston, so I might as well pop in to watch Warwickshire V Essex

villan
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2019, 2:33 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa-Newport County-

Post #20 of 53 (2030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [youngster] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

If weather is favourable thinking of a short break in North Wales & hopefully visit.......

Tuesday. Porthmadog v Llangefni Town

Wednesday. Conwy Borough v Prestatyn Town

Friday. Llangefni Town v Bangor City

Possibility of completing trip on Saturday with either Llandudno or Ruthin before continuing home!!!

End 2018-19, Total Grounds 1427

New grounds 2019-20. 21

chesterbird
Youth Team Regular

Sep 5, 2019, 9:00 PM

Team(s): Chester City, Liverpool FC,

Post #21 of 53 (1902 views)
Shortcut
Re: [IAN S] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

4 nights in Newcastle upon Tyne for myself and hubby.

several good real ale pubs as ever during the few days we have,also footy planned at Dunston v Brighouse on tuesday (although Consett could usurp that).

Wednesday prob either West Allotment or Heaton Stannington/

paulh66

Sep 5, 2019, 9:42 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #22 of 53 (1887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chesterbird] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wednesday prob either West Allotment or Heaton Stannington/

Reminds me....Heaton Stannington's clubhouse has won several CAMRA awards..

RussWWFC
First Team Star

Sep 7, 2019, 10:45 AM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #23 of 53 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Barnsley Dave] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Busy week at w..k so nothing until Friday for me then
Broadfields Utd v Hanworth Villa 7.45pm FA Vase at Harefield Utd

England on the TV on Tuesday, so just this for me unless an enticing cup replay comes up on Wednesday

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

Lionel de Lion
Youth Team Sub

Sep 7, 2019, 6:54 PM

Team(s): Barry Town United

Post #24 of 53 (1597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RussWWFC] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Current plans are:

Monday: Bury Town U23 v Ware U23 (Isthmian Dev North, 19:45)

Tuesday: Newmarket Town U18 v Saffron Walden U18 (TNYL Cambs, 19:45)

Wednesday: Needham Market U18 v Felixstowe & Walton United U18 (Suffolk U18 Midweek Cup, 19:45)

Thursday: Dereham Town U18 v Swaffham Town U18 (TNYL North, 19:45)

Friday: Soham Town Rangers Reserves v March Town United Reserves (Cambs Senior A, 19:45)

I've been told I should get out more. More?!

rebus
Youth Team Regular

Sep 7, 2019, 10:26 PM

Team(s): Wroxham & Barnet

Post #25 of 53 (1511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lionel de Lion] Monday 9th to Friday 13th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Tuesday

Wroxham v Swaffham Town

Eastern Counties League Premier Division

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3