Saturday 7th September 2019

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Reborn Yellow
Youth Team Regular

Sep 5, 2019, 1:24 PM

Team(s): Hucknall Town, Nottingham Forest

Post #26 of 39 (1360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rainworthgord] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I'll also be there, I'll be the slightly sheepish looking one with the self proclaimed 'ultras' behind the Rainworth goalkeeper.

villan
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2019, 2:16 PM

Team(s): Aston Villa-Newport County-

Post #27 of 39 (1338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Reborn Yellow] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Currently thinking of filling a long time gap on my wanted list.

North West Counties Premier Squires Gate v Bootle at 3pm but may change plans if any reports of significant delays on M6

End 2018-19, Total Grounds 1427

New grounds 2019-20. 21

Catterick
Youth Team Regular

Sep 5, 2019, 5:12 PM

Team(s): Goole AFC, Richmond Town + Groundhopping.

Post #28 of 39 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [villan] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Richmond Town v Windscale.
Wearside League's Shipowners Charity Cup Preliminary Round.

Last New Ground.
14th September 2019.
DSM Memorial Ground.
Penistone Church FC.
Northern Counties East League.

cherryhopper
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 5, 2019, 11:54 PM

Team(s): AFC Bournemouth, Verwood Town, Sunderland

Post #29 of 39 (1035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherryhopper] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Most likely an FA Cup tie using my Network Card provided Southwestern Trains aren't on strike again. Favourites of the definite ties are Whitstable Town v Folkestone Invicta; Sutton Athletic v Flackwell Heath; Colney Heath v Corby Town. Replay wins for Godmanchester Rovers or Takeley could trump these. Goddy would then be hosting Biggleswade Town, Potters Bar visiting Takeley.

Following their replay win on Wednesday, Takeley v Potters Bar now my first choice. Looks walkable from Stansted Airport station but would I have any problems walking out to the exit and back in after the game or are only those flying somewhere allowed to use the station? My local airport Bournemouth International does all it can to prevent people walking to and from the place.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:17 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #30 of 39 (1027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherryhopper] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Looks walkable from Stansted Airport station but would I have any problems walking out to the exit and back in after the game or are only those flying somewhere allowed to use the station?

No problem at all on that score. Don't know if there's any pavement for the two mile walk though.

Andy D
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 6, 2019, 10:01 AM

Team(s): 1874 Northwich, Forfar Athletic, Castleford RLFC, Lancashire CCC,

Post #31 of 39 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

A change of heart from my original plan of Hutton in the Somerset Senior Cup. Now heading for Sholing v Bradford Town (12.30), FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round, followed by a 1.94 mile dash to Hamble United v Itchen Saints (2.30) in the Southampton League Cup

Rules of Groundhopping:

Rule 1 - There are no rules
Rule 2 - See rule 1.....

hemelhopper
First Team Star

Sep 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

Team(s): Hemel Hempstead Town FC, Trust Portsmouth FC and The Reds of Cincinnati

Post #32 of 39 (866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy D] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well the expected cross town rendezvous with Mrs hh, "her lads" and Southend United is OFF due to all things international .. so that gives me a chance to go see one of the Hellenic Hereford clubs instead .. as we travel west to complete the Premier Division .. Tongue

Westfields v Ardley United (HEL) from 3.0pm

Grounds = 621, Leagues done = 15 (37 to go); Games (19/20) = 79; New Grounds (19/20) = 65; Goals (19/20) = 351; Ave goals/game = 4.44; Last new ground = Barton Rovers; Next = Tues 22nd Oct 2019

Shambles
Youth Team Star

Sep 6, 2019, 3:30 PM

Team(s): Gillingham

Post #33 of 39 (737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hemelhopper] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Saturday 7th September
Sky Bet League One
Tranmere Rovers v Gillingham

Games: 52
Goals: 219
Goal Average: 4.21
New Grounds: 6 (4) (Greenways Aces, Sporting Club Thamesmead 3G, Staplehurst Monarchs United, Salford City, Hassocks, Burgess Hill Town [May & Baker, Coventry City, FC Romania, White Ensign])

Last Match:
Wednesday 4th September
Southern Counties East Football League First Division
Lewisham Borough 4 Forest Hill Park 1

Chris1963
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 6, 2019, 3:52 PM

Team(s): Oxford United / Groundhopper

Post #34 of 39 (719 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Most likely an FA Cup tie using my Network Card provided Southwestern Trains aren't on strike again. Favourites of the definite ties are Whitstable Town v Folkestone Invicta; Sutton Athletic v Flackwell Heath; Colney Heath v Corby Town. Replay wins for Godmanchester Rovers or Takeley could trump these. Goddy would then be hosting Biggleswade Town, Potters Bar visiting Takeley.

Following their replay win on Wednesday, Takeley v Potters Bar now my first choice. Looks walkable from Stansted Airport station but would I have any problems walking out to the exit and back in after the game or are only those flying somewhere allowed to use the station? My local airport Bournemouth International does all it can to prevent people walking to and from the place.

It's possible to walk all the way from Stansted Airport to Takeley and vice versa, with a pavement all the way. I did it myself when ticking Takeley in order to catch a bus to Bishops Stortford, having narrowly missed one from Takeley itself after the game.

Andy D
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 6, 2019, 7:07 PM

Team(s): 1874 Northwich, Forfar Athletic, Castleford RLFC, Lancashire CCC,

Post #35 of 39 (575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Andy D] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
A change of heart from my original plan of Hutton in the Somerset Senior Cup. Now heading for Sholing v Bradford Town (12.30), FA Cup 1st Qualifying Round, followed by a 1.94 mile dash to Hamble United v Itchen Saints (2.30) in the Southampton League Cup

Being a contrary sod and on the basis that two new grounds are better than one and a revisit, now heading for Barnstaple v Fremington Reserves (12.00), North Devon League Senior Division followed by Kingsley Wizards v Lynton (2.30) North Devon League Intermediate Division 2 Cup. Thanks to DesselSportsFan for the heads up.

Rules of Groundhopping:

Rule 1 - There are no rules
Rule 2 - See rule 1.....

(This post was edited by Andy D on Sep 6, 2019, 7:07 PM)

totallyuntamed
First Team Star

Sep 7, 2019, 8:22 AM

Team(s): Solihull Moors

Post #36 of 39 (332 views)
Shortcut

An evening engagement means somewhere close at hand today so will have another attempt at Long Itchington for Rugby v Triumph Athletic in the Coventry Alliance.

"There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Milletts".

Dr Love
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 7, 2019, 9:37 AM

Team(s): Halifax Town

Post #37 of 39 (275 views)
Shortcut
Re: [totallyuntamed] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

More Dorset Premier FL action at Merley Cobham Sports v Swanage Town & Herston or maybe Holt United v Balti Sports in their league cup.

(This post was edited by Dr Love on Sep 7, 2019, 9:48 AM)

bagman
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Sep 7, 2019, 9:45 AM

Team(s): Brentford

Post #38 of 39 (272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dr Love] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thurlow Nunn Premier

Long Melford v Swaffham Town (3pm)

revandyw
Youth Team Sub

Sep 7, 2019, 10:38 AM

Team(s): WBA / Havant & Waterlooville

Post #39 of 39 (228 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bagman] Saturday 7th September 2019 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Late decision to head to:
Maidstone United v Havant & Waterlooville (NLS)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3