Home: All Other Football Interests: All other football:
Creating a new website

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Aug 8, 2019, 5:58 PM

Post #1 of 2 (480 views)
Shortcut
Creating a new website Can't Post or

I have been researching Chard Town's history for around a year with the club's intention of producing a centenary book in 2021. They have now gone cold on the idea having been thrown out of the Western League by the FA but I have been tasked with finding out the cost in creating a history website for the club instead.
It will have nothing to do with their current Pitchero abortion which is completely unusable but can't be anything more than something akin to Taunton Town's site.
I need help as being a technophobe I have absolutely no clue how to even begin to find out what you do and don't do. Anyone who can puppy walk me through this is very welcome to share their knowledge. My email address is on here but not sure if I am allowed to give it here so I won't for now. Cheers Kerry

cope1
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 13, 2019, 5:22 PM

Post #2 of 2 (321 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Creating a new website [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I can help. I do the websites for a number of leagues and clubs and I'm currently doing the history pages for the Arthur Dunn Cup, having previously done them for the Southern Amateur League.

I was going to PM you but I can't - can you PM me your email address? If not, you can find me on this page http://www.southernamateurleague.co.uk/committees under co-opted members, as the Web Editor.

(This post was edited by cope1 on Aug 13, 2019, 5:26 PM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3