Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: General:
Ashford Town lower entry prices

AlanC
Youth Team Sub

Jun 30, 2019, 9:59 PM

Post #1 of 3 (885 views)
Shortcut
Ashford Town lower entry prices Can't Post or Reply Privately

For the whole of August and September, Ashford Town (Middx) at Step 4 intend to lower prices to just 5 per entry for home league matches. This is an experiment to see if we can attract a greater number of spectators who in theory will hopefully spend more money in the bar or at the tea/burger bar. Our attendances last season were fairly poor, not made any better by the fact that the pitch never seemed to recover from the drought last summer. It has been professionally re-laid this summer and now looks back to its best and we will keep the experiment going throughout the season if it proves worthwhile.

intheshire
Youth Team Regular

Jul 1, 2019, 6:15 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 3 (689 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AlanC] Ashford Town lower entry prices [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

You've just moved up my list for the season! Good luck with this initiative, I will definitely try and take advantage.

Once you know which fixtures it will cover, stick it in the Special Offers section of the forum too.

Instagram: JBattheground
www.instagram.com/JBattheground

Last Ground (228): King George's Field, Corinthian-Casuals (to watch Kingstonian v Bishop's Stortford)

2019-20 - 14 games, 14 new grounds

Barnsley Dave
First Team Star

Jul 9, 2019, 4:35 PM

Team(s): Barnsley ,non league football,Yorkshire C.C, ,,wherever I lay my hat

Post #3 of 3 (335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [intheshire] Ashford Town lower entry prices [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well done Alan though I know the odd person who doesn't attend Ashford games due to no paper programme being available.
Didn't attend a game anywhere after October last year due to a family illness but hopefully will be able to sample the lovely burgers this season despite the illness being ongoing

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3