Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Non-League Football Discussion: Restructuring Discussion:
Non League Projections 2019/20

First page Previous page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 Next page Last page  View All

windydcfc
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 15, 2019, 5:18 PM

Team(s): Derby County FC England Borussia Mönchengladbach

Post #776 of 1236 (17978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gresleyfcfan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Shame it's cost us £6000 extra in travelling costs to come to it!

AFC Mansfield confirmed to us yesterday that they're resigning from the EvoStik league as they will not be doing the required ground improvements nor looking for another share such as at Rainworth. It'll be announced officially at the end of the season.

Now officially confirmed by club https://www.afcmansfield.net/...statement-15-04-2019

gresleyfcfan
Reserve Team Sub

Apr 15, 2019, 6:15 PM

Team(s): Gresley FC

Post #777 of 1236 (17684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
That’ll mean Carlton are reprieved. AFC Mansfield will be placed into the NCEL Prem, Selston moved to the MFL Prem & Loughborough University moved to the UCL Prem. They could also swap Shepshed Dynamo & Newark Flowserve?

We want Shepshed next season for obvious reasons. Ex manager, good rivalry & 20 minutes away. Newark should be UCL as they're close to the A1 and can travel to Norfolk/Leics/Lincs easily, in my opinion.

Are you accepting relegation then?

No, but I fully expect it to happen. If Mansfield place 20th I don't believe we'll be good enough on PPG in 19th to survive. Only time will tell but the boundary change makes next season at Step 4 much more manageable.

windydcfc

Apr 15, 2019, 9:51 PM

Post #778 of 1236 (16997 views)
Shortcut
Re: [windydcfc] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
As suspected, Roffey appear to have secured promotion: https://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/...the-season-1-8867959

Cheers Paul! That's probably as close to confirmation as we'll get until the FA release their list. I've turned them green now.

Ilkley have failed the ground grading inspection. Their ground won’t be ready in time & they’ll re-apply next season
Letchworth Garden City Eagles have tweeted that they’ve passed the ground grading inspection

Letchworth Garden City Eagles have now back-pedalled & are now tweeting that they’ve been informed that they’ve failed the ground grading inspection & won’t be promoted.

exile
Youth Team Sub

Apr 15, 2019, 10:19 PM

Team(s):

Post #779 of 1236 (16909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gresleyfcfan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Isn't Mansfield's relegation an in-division event? 19th will stay up automatically (as with Kendal in the West). Nothing to do with PPG?

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Apr 15, 2019, 10:55 PM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #780 of 1236 (16771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exile] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Isn't Mansfield's relegation an in-division event? 19th will stay up automatically (as with Kendal in the West). Nothing to do with PPG?

That's right. AFC Mansfield plus bottom side will go down, as things stand.

windydcfc

Apr 15, 2019, 11:12 PM

Post #781 of 1236 (16731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exile] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

I took it that Gresleyfan was on about the reprieve at step 4, which is Greenwich Boro are likely to be given.

BDA_85
First Team Regular

Apr 16, 2019, 9:09 AM

Post #782 of 1236 (16184 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Letchworth Garden City Eagles have now back-pedalled & are now tweeting that they’ve been informed that they’ve failed the ground grading inspection & won’t be promoted.

Good news for New Salamis, who groundshare so no issue with ground grading and are already assured of a top 5 finish.

petermiller36
First Team Sub

Apr 16, 2019, 6:20 PM

Team(s): Ware & AFC Wimbledon

Post #783 of 1236 (15306 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I took it that Gresleyfan was on about the reprieve at step 4, which is Greenwich Boro are likely to be given.

What it means is that AFC Mansfield will be the 20th side, meaning that Gresley can be included in the PPG calculations, although it looks pretty unlikely that they'll be able to top that mini table.

Steps 4-7 Relegation and Promotion document:
http://bit.ly/PPG1819

gresleyfcfan
Reserve Team Sub

Apr 17, 2019, 7:01 PM

Post #784 of 1236 (13910 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

I was indeed, although rumours at last nights Loughborough/Carlton match that two more are struggling, but nothing concrete.

windydcfc

Apr 17, 2019, 7:15 PM

Post #785 of 1236 (13867 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

I was indeed, although rumours at last nights Loughborough/Carlton match that two more are struggling, but nothing concrete.

I’d heard Marske might struggle to pass. Were they one of the names mentioned?

(This post was edited by windydcfc on Apr 17, 2019, 7:35 PM)

gresleyfcfan
Reserve Team Sub

Apr 17, 2019, 7:30 PM

Post #786 of 1236 (13822 views)
Shortcut

Indeed. I've reached out to them as they're a very good bunch. There was however no turnstiles, changing rooms didn't look too big and the infills were needed and that's from what I could see. They were however one of the better groups we've come up against this year and I hope they're okay as the NL needs success higher to encourage others in my opinion.

Deaf Leopard
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 18, 2019, 8:06 PM

Team(s):

Post #787 of 1236 (12573 views)
Shortcut

Brightlingsea Regent Res are resigning from the Eastern Senior

Rebel Yeller
Reserve Team Sub

Apr 19, 2019, 11:56 AM

Team(s): Hopper

Post #788 of 1236 (11817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Deaf Leopard] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Essex Senior League side Enfield 1893 have tweeted that they will be sharing with Bishops Stortford next season.

AlanC
Youth Team Sub

Apr 19, 2019, 5:44 PM

Post #789 of 1236 (11443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [E&E Fred] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Westside will be ground sharing at Chessington & Hook United next season. I understand that as they were in a ground share at the start of the season there is no problem with them moving to another one for next season as far as promotion is concerned.
Also I think it is very unlikely that Jersey Bulls FC will be placed anywhere other than the CCL, given that we went out to Jersey with FA representatives at their invitation and have since handled the ground inspection and subsequent requirements.
I know it's probably not quite the right thread but another couple of snippets regarding ground shares: Bagshot will be playing at Camberley Town next season and Tooting Bec will be sharing at Tooting and Mitcham United.

Mike S
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 19, 2019, 8:37 PM

Post #790 of 1236 (11063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AlanC] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

White Ensign indicate tomorrows game is last at Basildon Sports Village but does not say where next will be

Deaf Leopard
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 19, 2019, 11:42 PM

Team(s):

Post #791 of 1236 (10731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mike S] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Great Wakering

wazzafan
First Team Sub

Apr 20, 2019, 9:29 PM

Team(s): Warrington Town

Post #792 of 1236 (9777 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Deaf Leopard] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

All updated after today's action.

I've had a play around with the Step 4 allocations & maps. The map really does look a lot better but I've no inside information on whether this will be how the allocations will go. It's just me playing around.

Thanks to those who have provided information regarding ground grading inspections & ground-shares for next season.

Non League Projections - 2018/19: http://goo.gl/5UvkvE

Step 1: http://goo.gl/9QipfY
Step 2: http://goo.gl/VoE1oY
Step 3: http://goo.gl/Ru3jUk
Step 4: http://goo.gl/QHVmDA
Step 5: http://goo.gl/VrnrYg
Step 6: http://goo.gl/Mk86of

NeilH
Youth Team Star

Apr 20, 2019, 9:45 PM

Team(s): Cambridge City

Post #793 of 1236 (9733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wazzafan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hello Wazzafan
Just looking at latest projections and noticed that Cambridge City in step 4 have dropped off the map.............
As far as I know we will be at Histon FC next season, with hopefully a move to our new ground possible by the start of the 2020 season.
regards
Neil Harvey

Atavistic
Reserve Team Regular

Apr 20, 2019, 11:52 PM

Team(s): Norwich City, Yaxley

Post #794 of 1236 (9474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wazzafan] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I really hope that's how Southern League Division 1 Central looks next season (barring any changes to promotion and relegation, as it would massively cut down our travelling and just looks a whole lot better in general. I just wonder if the FA will want to make such widespread changes for next season when they're going to do more restructuring for the following season; they seem to be viewing next season as a transitional season in that regard, so as much as I want to see these changes happen, I find it hard to believe the FA will do it all.

Fingers crossed that the FA see common sense and make these changes, as the maps look so much better (a few inevitable anomalies notwithstanding).

Yaxley FC Programme Editor

2019/20 (including Pre-Season):

New Grounds: 0
Games: 5
Goals: 12
Goals Per Game (to 2 dp): 2.40
0-0s: 0

My Blog: https://thetortoisetravels.blogspot.co.uk/

miswell
Reserve Team Star

Apr 21, 2019, 12:13 PM

Team(s): Aylesbury Utd, Tring Athletic, Watford

Post #795 of 1236 (8776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Atavistic] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I really hope that's how Southern League Division 1 Central looks next season (barring any changes to promotion and relegation, as it would massively cut down our travelling and just looks a whole lot better in general. I just wonder if the FA will want to make such widespread changes for next season when they're going to do more restructuring for the following season; they seem to be viewing next season as a transitional season in that regard, so as much as I want to see these changes happen, I find it hard to believe the FA will do it all.

Fingers crossed that the FA see common sense and make these changes, as the maps look so much better (a few inevitable anomalies notwithstanding).

I was thinking the same for Aylesbury Utd. If moved to the Isthmian South Central it looks like a little less travel.

CanalEnder
Junior Team Regular

Apr 21, 2019, 12:54 PM

Team(s): Worksop Town FC; Barnstoneworth United FC

Post #796 of 1236 (8656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [NeilH] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

So, massive pinch of salt for Step 4 then? Do you really see Wisbech, Spalding, Stamford & Ponte all moving out of the Evo NPL East/ SE?

AGrimevertonian
Junior Team Sub

Apr 21, 2019, 8:10 PM

Team(s): Cleethorpes Town

Post #797 of 1236 (8045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CanalEnder] Non League Projections 2019/20 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Going to be an interesting the last weeks of the season ....as a Clee Town fan i knew we were going to be out on a limb in either of the step 4 evostick north leagues...does not look very south and east though were we could be ...for personal reasons i love the thought of a trip to Halesowen!!

#RealAlePubsAwayDays

sparky100
Youth Team Sub

Apr 21, 2019, 9:36 PM

Post #798 of 1236 (7840 views)
Shortcut

Interesting to see your revised Step 4 allocations which for Bostik South Central shows the grouping more to be horizontal from west to east. When the FA planned the changes for this season this division was more a vertical grouping.

I think the FA are more likely to stick with the vertical grouping which was similar to your original allocations to minimise the number of clubs that will play in a different division in three succesive seasons.

CanalEnder
Junior Team Regular

Apr 21, 2019, 10:46 PM

Team(s): Worksop Town FC; Barnstoneworth United FC

Post #799 of 1236 (7684 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
All updated after today's action.

I've had a play around with the Step 4 allocations & maps. The map really does look a lot better but I've no inside information on whether this will be how the allocations will go. It's just me playing around.

Thanks to those who have provided information regarding ground grading inspections & ground-shares for next season.

So, massive pinch of salt for Step 4 then? Do you really see Wisbech, Spalding, Stamford & Ponte all moving out of the Evo NPL East/ SE?

windydcfc

Apr 22, 2019, 7:30 AM

Post #800 of 1236 (7417 views)
Shortcut

Loughborough Uni always appears as a blank line. Is google docs deleting it because then name’s too long for space?

First page Previous page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3