Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: Programme Editing & Collecting:
Kettering Town v Wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, when to call it a day.

nozer
Junior Team Regular

Mar 11, 2019, 11:31 AM

Team(s): Everton,Wolves.

Post #1 of 3 (926 views)
Shortcut
Kettering Town v Wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, when to call it a day. Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have been looking for a Kettering v Wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77 now for ever when do you guys think it is time to stop looking and move on.
I have persuade every avenue I can think of joining every prog site, had adds in progs newspapers and on local radio but still no luck your advice would be most welcome.

Gc

PhilT
Reserve Team Regular

Mar 11, 2019, 11:55 AM

Team(s): Peterborough United

Post #2 of 3 (913 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nozer] Kettering Town v Wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, when to call it a day. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Personally, I never give up. I've had some success setting up ebay searches - you have to put up with lots of false hits of course.

In November I got a hit for the Bourne T v Eastwood Hanley FA Vase prog, almost 29 years to the day that it sold out at the original tie, and I'd been searching for ever since. Never expected to ever see it.

Good luck whatever you decide...

nozer
Junior Team Regular

Mar 12, 2019, 12:28 AM

Team(s): Everton,Wolves.

Post #3 of 3 (690 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PhilT] Kettering Town v Wellingborough NSCQF 26 1 77, when to call it a day. [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks Phil, I have been informed that said programme is a single sheeter and that one was definitely issued.
I had been looking for three Kettering Town for Years and had all but given up on them and then I go and obtain two of them within a couple of days of each other, guess that's what makes this hobby of programmes collecting so exciting.

Gc

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3