Home: All Other Football Interests: Women's Football:
East Midlands League (EMWFL) stats?

Timbo78
Junior Team Sub

Mar 1, 2019, 11:18 PM

Post #1 of 3 (578 views)
Shortcut
East Midlands League (EMWFL) stats? Can't Post or Reply Privately

I am currently researching a team from this league and Full Time has been a useful resource, but only to a point. The entire 2011/12 season is missing, due to the league using a different system(I'm told by the current secretary, although I know they were on Full Time once, as I used to use them before they vanished) and of the years before this, the details of matches played in this league are extremely sketchy to say the least.
I don't suppose there's another online stats resource for women's football that may have the missing information that I can't find on Google? Or the real long shot, is there anyone on the forum who kept detailed stats on this league at all?
I would be grateful for the 2011/12 results data and final table, in the unlikely event anyone has that info or can point me in the direction of someone who does. Anything else, such as goal scorers and team lineups, or full season stats from previous seasons to this would be gravy.
Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance!

Swindon Addick
Reserve Team Regular

Mar 5, 2019, 12:14 AM

Team(s): Cambridge City, Charlton Athletic

Post #2 of 3 (473 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Timbo78] East Midlands League (EMWFL) stats? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Try the websites of the individual clubs - some will have archives going back that far. I just tried Long Eaton, as an experiment, and they have a lot of results reported for 11/12, described as friendlies but looking very much like home and away games against the other teams in the league.

Cambridge City - on a tour of places we've never heard of and can't spell.

Timbo78
Junior Team Sub

Mar 5, 2019, 9:25 AM

Post #3 of 3 (453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Swindon Addick] East Midlands League (EMWFL) stats? [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Long Eaton are a bit of an exception I think. I sort of know the guy who wrote a lot of their reports but sadly he's lost all of his stats. I'm currently hitting the local library microfilms of local newspapers, so I'm gradually getting there although reporting was very hit and miss.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3