Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
France/Belgium - Friday 19th Oct

exiledrobins
Junior Team Sub

Sep 21, 2018, 7:34 PM

Team(s): Bristol City/Bridgwater Town

Post #1 of 5 (10555 views)
Shortcut
France/Belgium - Friday 19th Oct Can't Post or Reply Privately

Looking for any advice. Me and the lad will be in NE France/Belgium from 16-19 Oct. We'd like to catch a game somewhere, unfortunately we have to return to the UK on Sat am and the previous weekend is an international break meaning that there doesn't appear to be much during the week.

We had planned on seeing Lens v Ajaccio in Ligue 2 on the Friday, but this now appears to have been moved to the following Monday for TV . Only other game I can find is Club Brugge v Waasland/Beveren. They appear to pretty much sell out games.

Is it going to be possible to get tickets for this game? If so, are there any quirks I need to bear in mind (do I need to show passport or be a member etc). Are there any other possibilities that anyone can suggest?

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 21, 2018, 7:51 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #2 of 5 (10547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exiledrobins] France/Belgium - Friday 19th Oct [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Dunkerque are at home in French National 1 on the Friday night, as are Westerlo in Belgium First Division B.

Bigaitch
Reserve Team Star

Sep 21, 2018, 9:52 PM

Team(s): Nobody in particular

Post #3 of 5 (10521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [exiledrobins] France/Belgium - Friday 19th Oct [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I did FC Brugge about 8 years ago and managed to get tickets on the day. We got there early and bought tickets with no problem although passports were required.
Do they not sell them online ?

canary fan
Junior Team Regular

Sep 21, 2018, 10:12 PM

Post #4 of 5 (10518 views)
Shortcut

We bought tickets to FC Brugge online earlier this season. To buy online we had to buy a membership card for 25. You only need one to buy up to 4 tickets per game and can buy the tickets immediately after registering. You don't need to show the card or your passport when going into the ground and can print the tickets off online.

exiledrobins
Junior Team Sub

Sep 22, 2018, 12:26 AM

Team(s): Bristol City/Bridgwater Town

Post #5 of 5 (10493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [canary fan] France/Belgium - Friday 19th Oct [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Thanks for all your advice. I did check their website. Club Brugge do sell online and I noticed that you have to register, but wasn't aware that there was a fee involved. The only league game tickets appearing were the game on 29th Sep and they were nearly sold out (it is the Bruges derby however). Guess, I will keep an eye on when the Beveren tickets go on sale. Cheers.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3