Old Altrinchamians
Rochdale Sacred Heart
Royton Town
Springhead
Stockport Georgians
Walshaw Sports

First
Altrincham Hale (promoted)
Atherton Laburnum Rovers Reserves (promoted)
Atherton Town
Bolton Lads and Girls Club (promoted)
Boothstown
Elton Vale
Govan Athletic (promoted)
Heywood St James (promoted)
Leigh Athletic
Pennington
Radcliffe Juniors (promoted)
Tintwistle Athletic (promoted)
Uppermill (promoted)
Wilmslow Albion

Second
Astley & Tyldesley (new - from Wigan & District League)
Atherton Town Reserves (promoted)
Avro Reserves (promoted)
Breightmet United
Hindley Juniors
Hindsford Reserves (promoted)
Hollinwood (relegated)
Irlam Steel
Manchester Gregorians Reserves (promoted)
Middleton Colts (new - from Oldham Sunday League)
Moorside Rangers (new - from Lancs & Cheshire League)
Rochdale Sacred Heart Reserves (promoted)
Walshaw Sports Reserves (promoted)
Wythenshawe Amateurs Reserves (promoted)

Divisions 3 & 4 are all reserve teams.

The league loses Avro (promoted to NWCL), Wythenshawe Amateurs (promoted to NWCL), Chapel Town (to ?) and Westbury Sports (to ?).

robgrillo
First Team Star

Jul 18, 2018, 8:11 PM

Post #2 of 11 (13999 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Chapel Town have gone to the Hope Valley League

LATE TO THE GAME - The origins of soccer in Bradford. Available from www.bantamspast.net

simonsm
Youth Team Star

Jul 18, 2018, 9:38 PM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 11 (13931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robgrillo] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Think Westbury have folded

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Aug 2, 2018, 8:07 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 11 (13371 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Manchester Central newcomers to top flight are now at another 3G at THE Manchester College, Hyde Road.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 87 / 75 / 12 / inc 3 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 14 / 10 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(I(MUI-I)-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-1(Act 2- Frosinone new)./ Iberia = P = 0-0 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

noprogs
First Team Star

Aug 8, 2018, 3:41 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 11 (12934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Newcomers Moorside Rangers home ground is described as Agecroft Colliery, Agecroft Road.
1/3/2003 I saw Willows play at what I described as Agecroft Farm, which looks to be the same place from the map.I am guessing this is one and the same?

I think two of the other changes are 3gs which have been used by others.The Manchester College is the city centre ground where Moston Brook,Lancs & Cheshire Amateur, amongst others, played.

And I think Hopwood Hall College, now home to Middleton Colts was one of the grounds Milton used in this league

(This post was edited by noprogs on Aug 8, 2018, 3:44 PM)

simonsm
Youth Team Star

Aug 22, 2018, 10:48 PM

Team(s):

Post #6 of 11 (12558 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noprogs] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I notice Breightmet United have had all their August games postponed and so haven't started yet...?

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/...amp;teamID=655880106

Fatboyfat
Reserve Team Star

Aug 24, 2018, 12:52 PM

Post #7 of 11 (12240 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noprogs] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Newcomers Moorside Rangers home ground is described as Agecroft Colliery, Agecroft Road.
1/3/2003 I saw Willows play at what I described as Agecroft Farm, which looks to be the same place from the map.I am guessing this is one and the same?

I think two of the other changes are 3gs which have been used by others.The Manchester College is the city centre ground where Moston Brook,Lancs & Cheshire Amateur, amongst others, played.

And I think Hopwood Hall College, now home to Middleton Colts was one of the grounds Milton used in this league

Can I ask for a bit of clarification re The Manchester college new ground please? When I visited Moston Brook a couple of years ago, they played on a 3G at the Manchester Creative & Media Academy, just up the road from FCUM in Moston. Manchester Centralís new base appears to be a 3G at the Manchester College in Hyde Road, Ardwick, which is a different set up completely.

Is this correct?

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Aug 24, 2018, 1:16 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #8 of 11 (12227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Fatboyfat] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Can I ask for a bit of clarification re The Manchester college new ground please? When I visited Moston Brook a couple of years ago, they played on a 3G at the Manchester Creative & Media Academy, just up the road from FCUM in Moston. Manchester Centralís new base appears to be a 3G at the Manchester College in Hyde Road, Ardwick, which is a different set up completely.

Is this correct?

Yes. Moston Brook have played at the Ardwick ground in the past, but it was a good few years ago, before they moved to the MC&MA.

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 18, 2018, 5:19 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #9 of 11 (11774 views)
Shortcut

Short and sweet , kick off in 10.

AFC Monton kaput.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 87 / 75 / 12 / inc 3 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 14 / 10 / 2019.
2019/20. Benelux = Bel = 0-0-0-(I(MUI-I)-0-0)-(0-2-1-1)/ Lux = 0-2 / Neth = 0-0-0-(1 - 2) Others France = 0-0 / Germany =0-0-0 / Italy =0-1(Act 2- Frosinone new)./ Iberia = P = 0-0 & S = 0-0.

Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Feb 16, 2019, 7:34 AM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #10 of 11 (3292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Manchester League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Since the start of the season, Atherton LR Res have gone from Div. 1, and Hindley Juniors have gone from Div. 2.

simonsm
Youth Team Star

Apr 30, 2019, 12:49 AM

Team(s):

Post #11 of 11 (1411 views)
Shortcut

It is a month old, but I just spotted this news article - it certainly suggests that AFC Monton intend returning to the Manchester League next season

https://www.pitchero.com/...-trials-2411932.html

Training sessions & trials match dates

AFC Monton are holding open training sessions on Monday evenings at their ground, New Alder Park, Worsley Road, Winton, M30 8JN starting at 6pm and successive Mondays with an open trial game to take place on Saturday 4th May 2019, kick off 2pm.

AFC Monton will be playing in the Manchester League next season and are offering this opportunity to good footballers to make this the best local Club in the area.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3