Blue 'privacy settings' button

derekn
First Team Star

Jul 12, 2018, 8:46 AM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #1 of 11 (4151 views)
Shortcut
Blue 'privacy settings' button Can't Post or Reply Privately

Is this a permanent thing or is it going to disappear when you've dealt with it? Although apparently it isn't....

prorege
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 12, 2018, 8:50 AM

Team(s): Fife teams

Post #2 of 11 (4146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derekn] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

This is the thread you want.

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=883548;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Dave 56
Reserve Team Star

Jul 12, 2018, 9:08 AM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #3 of 11 (4133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have the same issue this morning. A small blue tab in the bottom right hand corner of the screen marked Privacy settings . When I save and close the selected settings the blue box remains, furthermore if I log out and in again the settings have to be applied again.

First time this has appeared and on both laptops this morning. Prorege, tried to cut and paste the link you sent but it wouldn't work, is this from the GDPR thread or elsewhere?

prorege
Man City Transfer Target!

Jul 12, 2018, 9:15 AM

Team(s): Fife teams

Post #4 of 11 (4125 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Just directing people to the correct thread for reporting technical issues.

derekn
First Team Star

Jul 12, 2018, 9:16 AM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #5 of 11 (4123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Wouldn't say it was a technical issue. Just wondered what and why.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Jul 12, 2018, 9:22 AM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #6 of 11 (4121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derekn] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

When adding new fixtures and minimising the input screen, the Privacy settings icon can cover up the away team box and is therefore rather annoying.

It is also covering the send button of this posting!.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Jul 12, 2018, 10:52 AM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #7 of 11 (4094 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

This is not a unique problem to NLM as I have the same issue with the Isthmian League where I have visited to view the 2018-19 fixtures which have just been released.

paulh66
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Jul 12, 2018, 11:28 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #8 of 11 (4080 views)
Shortcut

The blue message box isn't unique to this site. Seems to be a replacement for the much bigger screen instruction you had to click "accept" to on a number of sites.

steve walker
Administrator

Jul 12, 2018, 12:19 PM

Team(s):

Post #9 of 11 (4063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I don't know anything about it. Nobody warned me they were changing anything. Will have to make some enquiries.

Dave 56
Reserve Team Star

Jul 13, 2018, 3:06 PM

Team(s): Leatherhead

Post #10 of 11 (3929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

The small blue tab has disappeared on both of my laptops.

steve walker
Administrator

Jul 13, 2018, 5:52 PM

Team(s):

Post #11 of 11 (3891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave 56] Blue 'privacy settings' button [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

.... and for me. Please note this isn't something I am in control of. I didn't do anything

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3