INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: All Other Football Interests: Women's Football:
Norfolk Women's & Girls Football League 2018-19

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Jul 11, 2018, 7:21 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #1 of 4 (556 views)
Shortcut
Norfolk Women's & Girls Football League 2018-19 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Lots of new teams in for the coming season.

http://nwgfl.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2018-2019-NWGFL-Proposed-Consitution-3.pdf

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

Lionel de Lion
Junior Team Regular

Jul 19, 2018, 10:42 PM

Team(s): Barry Town United

Post #2 of 4 (428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Norfolk Women's & Girls Football League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that Sprowston Athletic and Sprowston Ladies won't be able to have identical squads this season, I admit that I'm wondering where enough players to form 28 teams are going to miraculously appear from.

mxhornet
First Team Sub

Aug 10, 2018, 8:52 AM

Team(s): Watford, Celtic, Ajax, Kings Lynn Town and all local ladies teams.

Post #3 of 4 (286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lionel de Lion] Norfolk Women's & Girls Football League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I admit that I'm wondering where enough players to form 28 teams are going to miraculously appear from.

First casualty is rather surprisingly North Walsham Angels.

Watford FC supporter hence the name also follow Hull FC but rarely get to see either these days.

Have now visited over 800 grounds, progress in recent years has been rather slow and will continue to be as things stand.

Lionel de Lion
Junior Team Regular

Aug 31, 2018, 5:27 PM

Team(s): Barry Town United

Post #4 of 4 (109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mxhornet] Norfolk Women's & Girls Football League 2018-19 [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Fixtures and division details are finally on Full Time.

They're down to 20 team which are split into a Division 1 of eight teams and and a non-regionalised Division 2 of twelve.

Tavern Ladies seem to have become Tavern Old Boys Ladies. That just seems wrong.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3