Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Copenhagen on May Bank holiday

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Apr 24, 2018, 11:12 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1720 views)
Shortcut
Copenhagen on May Bank holiday Can't Post or

I ma hoping for a bit of assistance in this one from those in the know.
I am visiting my daughter in Copenhagen on May 5,6 and 7 and could do with a match on the Saturday or Sunday as we can't spend all weekend getting wrecked in Christiania.
Anything of a reasonable standard in or close to the city will do but I don't want to cough up 40 or 50 for the privilege. Not bothered about programmes but if the game had something on it that would be good.
Any help gratefully received. Ta

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 24, 2018, 11:23 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #2 of 8 (1707 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

What have YOU come up with so we dont repeat what you already know.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

leohoenig
Administrator

Apr 24, 2018, 11:52 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #3 of 8 (1697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Kerry, a quick look at the FC Kobenhavn website says Derby tickets for the Sunday start at 100 dkk
You'll have to wait to see if there are any local European play off games. The relegation groups finish the week before you travel

I would have to look up locations in division 1, but I am sure Fremad Amager is Copenhagen area

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

dottirofhod

Apr 25, 2018, 12:20 AM

Post #4 of 8 (1677 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Come on Leo how much is that in 's.
Where and how to get to ground.

PS. Not forgetting the 50 DK surcharge for Brondby games nor the extra 40 DK if you buy on the day !

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Apr 25, 2018, 2:55 AM)

Nobody's Heroes
Youth Team Regular

Apr 25, 2018, 7:57 AM

Team(s): Sheffield United, CPD Porthmadog, Ross County

Post #5 of 8 (1612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Am also visiting Copenhagen over the May Day Bank Holiday (out very early Saturday and back late Sunday).

My itinerary is three games at the World Ice Hockey Championships at the Royal Arena, Copenhagen on the Saturday (Switzerland v Austria, France v Belarus and Czech. Republic v Slovakia - tickets still available for individual matches on official website, print at home tickets)

On the Sunday, my original plan was to go and see Fremad Amager, but there home fixture was then moved to Saturday. So instead on the Sunday, I will be heading out to the suburbs of Copehagen for 2nd Division Promotion Round Fixture between BK Avarta and Naestved being held in Rodovre.

Not fussed with FC Copenhagen v Brondby game, have already previously visited Telia Parken.

KnowYourMarket

Apr 25, 2018, 1:52 PM

Team(s): WBA, FC Saarbruecken, Brierley Hill Alliance (RIP)

Post #6 of 8 (1522 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

BK Frem v Kjellerup

Valby Idraetspark

Loads on the Sunday

Last ground visited(update requested by Spud): Wellington . New grounds 18/19: 38

dottirofhod

Apr 25, 2018, 2:11 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Nobody's Heroes] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
will be heading out to the suburbs of Copehagen for 2nd Division Promotion Round Fixture between BK Avarta and Naestved being held in Rodovre.

Not fussed with FC Copenhagen v Brondby game, have already previously visited Telia Parken.

========================================================

Better tell Kerry he has 2 hours 10 minutes between the 2 games and they are 8 miles apart.

=======================================================

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Apr 26, 2018, 10:12 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Copenhagen on May Bank holiday [In reply to] Can't Post or

Cheers all
Kerry

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3