alan hindle
Youth Team Sub

Apr 15, 2018, 6:30 PM

Team(s): Wigan Athletic

Post #1 of 4 (1037 views)
Shortcut
My Thread has gone missing Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi Steve
Can you help please. I did a long thread in the WDYG section was my report on the Northwich Victoria v West Didsbury & Chorlton match yesterday, but when i went to post the thread, the notice came up to say a guest was not allowed, as the need to log back in had come up.
Have I lost my thread as it was a long and I thought good one and I don't feel like repeating it all over again.
Regards
Alan Hindle

steve walker
Administrator

Apr 16, 2018, 6:49 AM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 4 (941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alan hindle] My Thread has gone missing [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sorry to hear about that. I don't think it will be saved anywhere no :(

The timeout is quite long, I think it's an hour which means that if the board doesn't see any activity for that period of time it will log you out. Just typing isn't recognised as an activity you would need to actually click on something.

scottywalds
First Team Star

Apr 17, 2018, 7:25 PM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #3 of 4 (797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alan hindle] My Thread has gone missing [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

If you're typing something long, enter it into M/S Word or something first and then copy and paste it in.

oxpete
Chelsea Transfer Target

Apr 17, 2018, 11:09 PM

Team(s): Pompey

Post #4 of 4 (758 views)
Shortcut

When writing a long post, I found that pressing the ‘Preview Post’ button every so often seems to reset the timeout clock and give you more time before finally posting.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3