Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Friday 9th March 2018 (Germany) Sunday 11th March (Belgium)

Chelsea Spud
Youth Team Regular

Mar 12, 2018, 3:52 PM

Team(s): Chelsea

Post #1 of 1 (1084 views)
Shortcut
Friday 9th March 2018 (Germany) Sunday 11th March (Belgium) Can't Post or Reply Privately

Youngster and I went to Germany on Friday flying from Stansted to Koln Bonn

I then went to Mainz (0) v Schalke (0) 1 Adm 15 50eu Prog 1eu

Not the best of games to be fair, started 7 mins late due to flares being let off by the Schalke fans that engulfed the pitch. The game was settled by a curler by the Schalke No 18.

I caught the free bus from main station to where they drop you, which is about 10 min from the ground and walked to the stadium

Onto Sunday

Was dropped off by Youngster at KAS Eupen (0) 4 v Royal Excel Mouscron (0) 0. Belgium A Adm 12eu No prog but got a teamsheet

I didn't realise that the season ended today and the consequences of this win (thought bit mad for a win). It turned out that the win kept the home club up by one goal and sent Mechelen down. Eupen are managed by former Chelsea No 4 Claude Makelele. The first half was pretty much all the home club but couldn't hit a cows Ar*e. The game was still 0 0 after 73 mins but a glut of goals 73,76,80 minutes the crowd were going metal and when they scored again on 89 the place erupted. When the final whistle went the home staff/players were in a huddle and ran to their fans when the result came through from Mechelen. Nearly everyone went on the pitch inc me hoping to meet Makelele (and failed). Excellent day out

(This post was edited by Chelsea Spud on Mar 12, 2018, 6:46 PM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3