Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Chemnitzer/Dynamo Dresden 3/4 Feb 2018

T P Johnson
Reserve Team Regular

Feb 9, 2018, 5:34 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1624 views)
Shortcut
Chemnitzer/Dynamo Dresden 3/4 Feb 2018 Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sat 3/2/18 Liga 3 Chemnitner 1 Carl Zeiss Jena 0 Att 7017 Entry Block 15 16.50 Pensioner Programme 1.50 Badge 3.40

An enjoyable game which finished in a snowstorm. A tale of two Kevins. Chemnitzer keeper Kevin Kunz was injured after 4 minutes and replaced by Kevin Tittel who had an excellent game and at the end mobbed by his team mates for some excellent saves. The goal game late on after CZJ Cros was sent off for 2 yellows.
Match tickets bought online. Programmes on sale at club shop and behind the home team end.
Stayed in Dresden therefore bought a Sachsen ticket for 24 Euros. Nice train journey with the fast one going and stopper coming back.
Large number of police at station and on walk to ground. Walked out of the side of the station over the tram tracks turned right and right again through an underpass/tunnel. Turned left and just followed the main road to traffic lights turned right again then left at the next set. At the next right turn the ground is in front of you.
Large away support and a great atmosphere.

Sun 4/2/18 Bundesliga 2 Dynamo Dresden 2 VfL Bochum 0 Att 24097 Entry Block D5 20.90 Pensioner Programme 1.50 Badge 3.95

Match ticket bought online. Programmes bought at club shop. An enjoyable though strange game with Dynamo Dresden being awarded a penalty around the first minute which was probably the earliest one I have seen. The second came around the 90th. Both teams had chances although cannot remember the home keeper having to make a save. There were around 200 away fans. No singing and in the first half threw tennis balls on the pitch and produced a banner. On arriving back at my hotel an away supporter was collecting his case. He told me fans very unhappy with what was happening to the club especially the President. Home fans really celebrating at the end.
My first German trip of the season with another 2 already booked.

Tim Johnson

(This post was edited by T P Johnson on Feb 9, 2018, 5:35 PM)

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3