Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Administration: Messages from / Questions to Administrators:
spartan south midland league

agamemnon3
Youth Team Sub

Oct 18, 2017, 3:05 AM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 9 (6913 views)
Shortcut
spartan south midland league Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hello

In the Spartan South Midland League results for October 7th, you have Edgware Town as having lost 0-7 at home to London Tigers, and this is of course reflected in the league table. Edgware won the game 1-0.

I don't understand how the attendance (61) can be correct, yet the result of the game so hopelessly wrong. Anyway, I hope that someone can address this. Thanks.

scottywalds
First Team Star

Oct 18, 2017, 11:46 AM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #2 of 9 (6862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

There is a separate forum for this...

http://nonleaguematters.co.uk/...gforum.cgi?forum=47;

agamemnon3
Youth Team Sub

Oct 19, 2017, 3:56 AM

Team(s):

Post #3 of 9 (6772 views)
Shortcut
Post deleted by agamemnon3 [In reply to] or Reply Privately

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Oct 19, 2017, 9:28 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #4 of 9 (6739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [agamemnon3] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have no idea who keeps this league up to date , anything could have happened to them !

I've just done the correction. Ta , keep up good work.

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

scottywalds
First Team Star

Oct 19, 2017, 9:35 AM

Team(s): Boston United

Post #5 of 9 (6731 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sincere apologies --- it was my first post and I had not realised...

I have since re-posted in the correct place.

In passing, may I note that in over twenty-four hours, and over a hundred views, my original point, on this supposed 'site of record', has not been addressed at all, but instead all I have is a corrective re posting protocol.

As a long-time reader of this site, but never previously a poster, this seems to sum up what I have long suspected, and is reason enough for me not to bother posting again.

So, goodnight chaps, sleep well, cuddle your teddies, keep them warm...

I was only directing you there, as there is more chance of the correct person seeing the post. Since posting in there, the data has been corrected so I don't see what your problem is.

PaulC

Oct 21, 2017, 12:07 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #6 of 9 (6570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I have no idea who keeps this league up to date , anything could have happened to them !

Perhaps we might have a new volunteer.

dottirofhod

Oct 21, 2017, 12:11 PM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #7 of 9 (6567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

=====================================================

Really.
Not agamemnon3 ?
==================================================

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

PaulC

Oct 21, 2017, 12:31 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #8 of 9 (6559 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

=====================================================

Really.
Not agamemnon3 ?
==================================================

The comment was in hope rather than anything concrete!

steve walker
Administrator

Oct 23, 2017, 8:18 PM

Team(s):

Post #9 of 9 (6318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] spartan south midland league [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

People do seem to think that NLM is an office full of yuppie types updating the scores on a bank of computers whilst drinking Starbucks.

So they seem disappointed when we get something wrong... fair play to them and it's almost a compliment. There isn't anything like the NLM model on the internet that relies on anyone not just club or league officials to just update a league and it appears on the site instantly.

Incidentally some of our league results and fixtures are now being carried on the www.crowdscores.com app This app has over a million users and more of our Leagues will be added during the season. I have been working with the crowdscores ppl for about 6 months to make this happen so it's great to finally see it going live.

Although there is no monetary gain it really is a boost for the site whose sole purpose is to promote non league football on the internet. Making our data available to a much wider audience will certainly achieve that.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3