Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Non Football Related: General Chat:
EU Withdrawal Negotiations

First page Previous page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 Next page Last page  View All

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 18, 2019, 5:40 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #3851 of 3859 (462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jon b] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

How many members were polled?

892 according to the yougov website.

All of them then?

Yatesman
First Team Regular

Jun 18, 2019, 8:26 PM

Team(s):

Post #3852 of 3859 (423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prorege] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
I presume that as you have not responded to my question about the SNP and the British Army that you have no evidence to back up your scurrilous claim?

Is that the case?

See post 3836 above.

Evidence?

Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters are xenophobes.
Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters are racist .
Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters want the reformation f the British Empire.

All those ridiculous claims , without evidence, that have traction amongst the ignoramuses of the remain camp.

You ask for 'evidence'.

This isn't a court of law. It's a forum.

The SNP detests everything British , It's Parliament, it's institutions, Everything Even it's flag which it doesn't fly on it's public buildings. It's sad but true.
Crikey, the SNP even hates Rangers FC because of it's British identity.

That's their choice.
It bothers me not .
Just pointing out how it is.

The evidence is there far you to see if you look.

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Jun 18, 2019, 9:02 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #3853 of 3859 (407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yatesman] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
I presume that as you have not responded to my question about the SNP and the British Army that you have no evidence to back up your scurrilous claim?

Is that the case?

See post 3836 above.

Evidence?

Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters are xenophobes.
Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters are racist .
Like the evidence that 17.4 million Brexit voters want the reformation f the British Empire.

All those ridiculous claims , without evidence, that have traction amongst the ignoramuses of the remain camp.

You ask for 'evidence'.

This isn't a court of law. It's a forum.

The SNP detests everything British , It's Parliament, it's institutions, Everything Even it's flag which it doesn't fly on it's public buildings. It's sad but true.

That's their choice.
It bothers me not .
Just pointing out how it is.

The evidence is there far you to see if you look.

This is pure undadulterated nonsense.

Steveb
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 18, 2019, 11:12 PM

Team(s): England, Leicester City, Bedfont & Feltham

Post #3854 of 3859 (365 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yatesman] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

Its apostrophes? Wink

http://stevebthegroundhopper.blogspot.co.uk/

(This post was edited by Steveb on Jun 18, 2019, 11:13 PM)

Yatesman
First Team Regular

Jun 19, 2019, 7:08 AM

Team(s):

Post #3855 of 3859 (309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Steveb] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Its apostrophes? Wink

Oh , I know! When I'm typing in a hurry I go into defaut mode and this is the result......... There are worse crimes,I'm sure!

Part-Timer
Chelsea Transfer Target

Jun 19, 2019, 10:05 AM

Team(s): Brentford, Bradford City, Peterborough United, Yaxley

Post #3856 of 3859 (275 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Its apostrophes? Wink

Oh , I know! When I'm typing in a hurry I go into defaut mode and this is the result......... There are worse crimes,I'm sure!

You have posted many controversial opinions but you have gone too far this time.

Yatesman
First Team Regular

Jun 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

Team(s):

Post #3857 of 3859 (268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Its apostrophes? Wink

You have posted many controversial opinions but you have gone too far this time.

Ha ha.....nice one !

I concede!

jon b
First Team Star

Jun 20, 2019, 1:05 PM

Team(s): SUFC, SWFC etc

Post #3858 of 3859 (141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [007Dale] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Lib Demís return to a massive 12 MPís as Chuka Umunna completes his political hokey dokey;
Labour, Independent, Change, Independent, Lib Dem.

On today's "Politics Live" after lengthily and thoroughly skewering poor old Damian Collins MP on Boris Johnson's proposed "new" deal actually just equating to May's deal less the backstop, Andrew Neil turned his fire on Chuka Umunna.

He asked "you've been on the programme half an hour, are you still a Lib Dem?"

Cue another politician doing their rabbit caught in the headlights impression. Cool

hawkwind
First Team Star

Jun 25, 2019, 4:17 AM

Post #3859 of 3859 (3 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Part-Timer] EU Withdrawal Negotiations [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To
Tom Watson has made a gutless speech of appeasement to the EU , making absolutely no pretence that the Labour Party will take it's lead from it's small membership than from it's mass voter base.

All pretence is gone now that Labour is absolutely a Remain party and utterly out of sync with Corbyn.

Regardless of whether you agree with Tom Watson or not, this was as far from a gutless speech as I can imagine. He has had the courage to speak out for what he believes in and tried to convince others that he is right rather than try to avoid upsetting people by sitting on the fence.

Surely a political party must take its lead from its membership. What would be the point in joining a party if its policies were determined by non members?

Anyone wishing to view this Tom Watson speech here is the link.

First page Previous page 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3