Unresponsive Script

UKPunk
Man City Transfer Target!

Jan 22, 2017, 8:44 PM

Post #1 of 6 (10397 views)
Shortcut
Unresponsive Script Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi Steve,

When I'm on the forum I keep getting an annoying message that says...

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.
Script: https://data57.adlooxtracking.7%3A16&ao=&fake=001000&errors=:89.

The page hangs until I get rid of the message but soon comes back again. It only happens when I'm on here.

Any ideas?

1-0-1-0-4-25-40-65-181-289=606

Last game: Mon 20/8/18
4. Basford United 1 Hednesford Town 2

steve walker
Administrator

Jan 22, 2017, 10:46 PM

Team(s):

Post #2 of 6 (10377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [UKPunk] Unresponsive Script [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

This is very common. It's a javascript code error. It just means that a piece of code is taking too long to run.
Java runs on your machine at your end and not on the website. It could be that you have an out of date browser version, have too many windows open, your Java version could be out of date or a whole host of other reasons.
I see it quite regularly.... even this afternoon when logging into my internet banking... but I'm using a 6 year old laptop. So it would not be unique to you visiting this site even though you may not have seen it elsewhere yet.

UKPunk

Jan 23, 2017, 11:01 PM

Post #3 of 6 (10268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] Unresponsive Script [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Ok, thanks Steve. I'll try to find out where the problem is.

Richard Rundle

Jan 24, 2017, 11:20 AM

Post #4 of 6 (10185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [steve walker] Unresponsive Script [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
This is very common. It's a javascript code error. It just means that a piece of code is taking too long to run.
Java runs on your machine at your end and not on the website. It could be that you have an out of date browser version, have too many windows open, your Java version could be out of date or a whole host of other reasons.
I see it quite regularly.... even this afternoon when logging into my internet banking... but I'm using a 6 year old laptop. So it would not be unique to you visiting this site even though you may not have seen it elsewhere yet.

Don't get confused between Javascript and Java, they're two different things.

noprogs
First Team Star

Jan 30, 2017, 6:31 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 6 (9720 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

I've had this problem as well , and this is on a brand new computer, as of yesterday!
I haven't been in too many sites yet, nor had many windows open, and this is the only on where it has happened.
It maybe seems to be on the banner headline advert, which says a plug in is necessary, but clicking debug script seems to clear it instantly.
Just irritating.

UKPunk

May 22, 2017, 11:17 PM

Post #6 of 6 (7385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [noprogs] Unresponsive Script [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

I've had this problem as well , and this is on a brand new computer, as of yesterday!
I haven't been in too many sites yet, nor had many windows open, and this is the only on where it has happened.
It maybe seems to be on the banner headline advert, which says a plug in is necessary, but clicking debug script seems to clear it instantly.
Just irritating.

After several months of not being able to post due to the problem it seems to have disappeared. The thing is I was able to read the forum as it was only happening when I logged in. But now, mysteriously, it seems to have vanished.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3