Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

Home: Administration: Messages from / Questions to Administrators:
Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League)

Hants_Martin
Ballboy/girl

Oct 8, 2016, 6:09 PM

Post #1 of 6 (24228 views)
Shortcut
Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League) Can't Post or Reply Privately

Hi,
I'm a newbie editor of the Hampshire Premier League. A match was abandoned today - do I just delete this match?

Also I've been informed by the league secretary that some matches from earlier in the season will need to be replayed due ineligible players.
Do I just delete these matches once the league officially confirms this?

cheers

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Oct 8, 2016, 7:22 PM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #2 of 6 (24212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hants_Martin] Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Hi,
I'm a newbie editor of the Hampshire Premier League. A match was abandoned today - do I just delete this match?

Also I've been informed by the league secretary that some matches from earlier in the season will need to be replayed due ineligible players.
Do I just delete these matches once the league officially confirms this?

cheers

The answer to both questions is YES. I guess the clubs involved playing ineligible players will have points deducted.

Cannot remember if Editors can deduct points or not, if not , just add details on the Errors thread and an Admin will ensure they get actioned.

Thanks for becoming and Editor.

Hants_Martin
Ballboy/girl

Oct 8, 2016, 7:32 PM

Post #3 of 6 (24208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

OK, many thanks.

I just realised I don't have access to that section. Is there something I need to do?

thanks

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Oct 8, 2016, 10:15 PM

Post #4 of 6 (24181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hants_Martin] Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
OK, many thanks.

I just realised I don't have access to that section. Is there something I need to do?

thanks

+

No, Admins only. Just add the details as I said previously and an Admin will update.

Hants_Martin
Ballboy/girl

Oct 8, 2016, 11:02 PM

Post #5 of 6 (24166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] Abandoned & nullified matches (Hampshire Premier League) [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Sorry, what I meant is that I don't have access to the section "NLM Editors / Admins discussion", which is where I assume the Errors thread is.

I can see the section, but I can't click on it - I assume I don't have the rights.

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

Oct 9, 2016, 6:48 AM

Post #6 of 6 (24114 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sorry, what I meant is that I don't have access to the section "NLM Editors / Admins discussion", which is where I assume the Errors thread is.

I can see the section, but I can't click on it - I assume I don't have the rights.

Click on 'NLM Main Site', just under this subject heading, and the first thread titled 'Errors for 2016-17 etc'.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3