NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 23, 2016, 11:44 AM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #76 of 248 (53234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Nottinghamshire Senior League - Nottinghamshire Senior League Premier Division

Beeston resigned after 5 games. Their results have been expunged from NLM and NLM and FA Full Time tables agree.

The reserve side in Division 2 looks like it may also fold but todate has not formally done so.

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 25, 2016, 1:43 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #77 of 248 (52785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In the Welsh League Div. 2, West End have had 3 points deducted. Reason & date unknown.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 25, 2016, 2:45 PM

Post #78 of 248 (52763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
In the Welsh League Div. 2, West End have had 3 points deducted. Reason & date unknown.

The above has been actioned, the reason can always be amended if reason known later.

derekn
First Team Star

Sep 25, 2016, 3:22 PM

Team(s): Taunton Town

Post #79 of 248 (52749 views)
Shortcut

Sorry I don't know the reason, but Chippenham Park have had 3 points docked in Western League Division One, according to the League Bulletin.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 25, 2016, 3:53 PM

Post #80 of 248 (52736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [derekn] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Sorry I don't know the reason, but Chippenham Park have had 3 points docked in Western League Division One, according to the League Bulletin.

Not yet deducted from league table in WL and FA Full Time tables. Will review daily, then action.

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Sep 25, 2016, 8:48 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #81 of 248 (52650 views)
Shortcut

What a nightmare the Lowland League is!

I've just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to reconcile the NLM table with the 'official' table. The problem is that their table is not automatically updated when they enter results. This is compounded by the fact that erroneous initial results remain on the results page even when they correct their table.

...but we are now in agreement.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Sep 26, 2016, 10:25 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #82 of 248 (52496 views)
Shortcut

Whittlesey Ath and results have now been expunged from UCL D1.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 26, 2016, 2:49 PM

Post #83 of 248 (52428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Whittlesey Ath and results have now been expunged from UCL D1.

NLM actioned as per above. NLM and United Counties League - United Counties League Division One league tables checked and agree.

Thanks.

Sarumio
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 27, 2016, 7:24 PM

Team(s): Salisbury

Post #84 of 248 (52031 views)
Shortcut

Bristol Premier Combo - It's Winterbourne United's first team in this division - not their reserves

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 27, 2016, 10:35 PM

Post #85 of 248 (51980 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarumio] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Bristol Premier Combo - It's Winterbourne United's first team in this division - not their reserves

Changed as per above.

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Sep 29, 2016, 10:17 PM

Post #86 of 248 (51685 views)
Shortcut

Midland League Division 2, Sutton United have had one point deducted -

http://www.midlandfootballleague.co.uk/.../september-28th-2016

drawoh
First Team Sub

Sep 30, 2016, 3:18 AM

Post #87 of 248 (51658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Midland League Division 2, Sutton United have had one point deducted -

http://www.midlandfootballleague.co.uk/.../september-28th-2016

Sorted. Many thanks for the info!

Mark_a_Wood
Youth Team Star

Sep 30, 2016, 12:04 PM

Team(s): Leek Town, N. Staffs clubs (except Kidsgove!)

Post #88 of 248 (51609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drawoh] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

The Staffordshire County Senior League have announced that Cheadle South Moorlands United (a.k.a. Cheadle SMU) resigned from the premier division of the league on Wednesday, 28th September 2016. Their playing record has been expunged (P.5 W.1 D.1 L.3 F.8 A.15 PTS.4).
https://www.facebook.com/...eniorLeague/?fref=ts
As editor for this league I have done everything I can - deleted all results, forthcoming fixtures and added a re-arranged game for a team that were due to play them. Can an Admin now delete them from the league and add a header explaining their deletion.

It may be an opportune moment for admin to make two other changes to the names of teams in this league as well. In Division 2 South Shenstone Pathfinder Reserves have officially changed their name to Pathfinder FC and in Division 2 North, Hardman Development FC have officially changed their name to HDFC as they no longer play at the Hardman Development Centre.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 30, 2016, 2:00 PM

Post #89 of 248 (51584 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark_a_Wood] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
The Staffordshire County Senior League have announced that Cheadle South Moorlands United (a.k.a. Cheadle SMU) resigned from the premier division of the league on Wednesday, 28th September 2016. Their playing record has been expunged (P.5 W.1 D.1 L.3 F.8 A.15 PTS.4).
https://www.facebook.com/...eniorLeague/?fref=ts
As editor for this league I have done everything I can - deleted all results, forthcoming fixtures and added a re-arranged game for a team that were due to play them. Can an Admin now delete them from the league and add a header explaining their deletion.

It may be an opportune moment for admin to make two other changes to the names of teams in this league as well. In Division 2 South Shenstone Pathfinder Reserves have officially changed their name to Pathfinder FC and in Division 2 North, Hardman Development FC have officially changed their name to HDFC as they no longer play at the Hardman Development Centre.

Hi Mark, Thanks for the above. I have removed Cheadle SMU from the Premier Division and made an appropriate note. Hope that is OK with you.

I have changed club names as requested in the second part of your posting, although to be consistent with all clubs, not sure that I should have retained FC after Pathfinder.

Still a problem with the Hilton Harriers v Ashbourne result of 21 Sept. NLM and the Premier league's do NOT agree due to this result.

(This post was edited by Hitchin-John on Sep 30, 2016, 2:04 PM)

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 30, 2016, 3:25 PM

Post #90 of 248 (51565 views)
Shortcut

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/surreyeliteintermediatefl/Divisions

I have deleted Project Clapham and Warlingham from the NLM league in accordance with the above web site. A note has been added to the NLM league table and their results have been expunged. Both NLM and the above site league tables agree.

Fixtures have been amended in accordance with the above web site. Results are urgently required for Saturday 24 September. Any information will be appreciated.

Mark_a_Wood
Youth Team Star

Sep 30, 2016, 4:33 PM

Team(s): Leek Town, N. Staffs clubs (except Kidsgove!)

Post #91 of 248 (51540 views)
Shortcut

Thank you for your swift response to my requests. I see what you mean about the FC after Pathfinder, if you think it appropriate you can drop the FC.

I am well aware of the discrepancy regarding the Ashbourne FC 1:1 Hilton Harriers result of Wednesday, 21st September. By sheer coincidence I was actually at that match. I have pointed the problem out to someone connected to the league and I am awaiting their reply. If I hear back from them that there is a reason that the result does not stand, then I will of course edit the NLM results accordingly.

AND just as I post that I get a reply that the league table has now been updated following my pointing out the error. NLM and official league website now identical!

(This post was edited by Mark_a_Wood on Sep 30, 2016, 4:39 PM)

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Sep 30, 2016, 5:29 PM

Post #92 of 248 (51525 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mark_a_Wood] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Thank you for your swift response to my requests. I see what you mean about the FC after Pathfinder, if you think it appropriate you can drop the FC.

I am well aware of the discrepancy regarding the Ashbourne FC 1:1 Hilton Harriers result of Wednesday, 21st September. By sheer coincidence I was actually at that match. I have pointed the problem out to someone connected to the league and I am awaiting their reply. If I hear back from them that there is a reason that the result does not stand, then I will of course edit the NLM results accordingly.

AND just as I post that I get a reply that the league table has now been updated following my pointing out the error. NLM and official league website now identical!

Thanks for update Mark. Will remove the FC from Pathfinder.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Oct 2, 2016, 4:00 PM

Post #93 of 248 (51323 views)
Shortcut

The undermentioned result is shown on NLM results but does not appear on the Vale of Clwyd web site.

http://www.vccfl.co.uk/

17 Sept VCCL1 Llysfaen 3 3 Llanfairfechan Town Reserves

Should this record be added to the vccfl site?

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Oct 2, 2016, 5:36 PM

Post #94 of 248 (51302 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
The undermentioned result is shown on NLM results but does not appear on the Vale of Clwyd web site.

http://www.vccfl.co.uk/

17 Sept VCCL1 Llysfaen 3 3 Llanfairfechan Town Reserves

Should this record be added to the vccfl site?

This game was abandoned after 75mins with the score at 3-3. I have removed the result from NLM.

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Oct 5, 2016, 6:40 PM

Post #95 of 248 (50900 views)
Shortcut

West Riding County Amateur League - West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division

Comparing the NLM league table with FA Full Time it is noted that Kirkburton had 'disappeared' after two games and I have removed the club from NLM.

However, several games in August are shown on FA Full Time with C-C and HT results and goalscorers. These matches are not included in the FA Full Time table.

They have been in included in NLM table and as a consequence the two tables will never agree.

Any comments will be appreciated.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Oct 7, 2016, 9:45 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #96 of 248 (50730 views)
Shortcut

Leics Sen Prem.

Allexton & New Parks deducted 3 points for failure to fulfil on 20th Aug.

EDIT...against Lutterworth Town at home..

(This post was edited by kirby knitters on Oct 7, 2016, 9:48 AM)

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Oct 7, 2016, 11:34 AM

Post #97 of 248 (50712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Leics Sen Prem.

Allexton & New Parks deducted 3 points for failure to fulfil on 20th Aug.

EDIT...against Lutterworth Town at home..

The above has been actioned, many thanks.

JimG
Youth Team Star

Oct 8, 2016, 1:59 PM

Team(s):

Post #98 of 248 (50578 views)
Shortcut

Location map for NPL Div 1 south has Daventry Town on it but is missing AFC R&D.

Just had a quick check on UCL Div 1 location map and it is missing Daventry Town. Also missing is Melton Town but has Peterborough Sports and St Neots Town Saints on in error.

Another quick check shows Peterborough Sports missing off UCL Premier map. I fear to go any further...

Hitchin-John
Reserve Team Star

Oct 13, 2016, 6:01 PM

Post #99 of 248 (46166 views)
Shortcut
NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Bristol Premier Combination

The following result is missing from FA Full Time.

How can I get it updated? I have completed the Contact screen several times only to be rejected.

1 Oct: Winterbourne United 3 2 Hallen Reserves

NLM includes this result

steve walker
Administrator

Oct 18, 2016, 10:12 AM

Team(s):

Post #100 of 248 (40278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JimG] NLM Main Site - errors and corrections 201617 [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Location map for NPL Div 1 south has Daventry Town on it but is missing AFC R&D.

Just had a quick check on UCL Div 1 location map and it is missing Daventry Town. Also missing is Melton Town but has Peterborough Sports and St Neots Town Saints on in error.

Another quick check shows Peterborough Sports missing off UCL Premier map. I fear to go any further...

They are last seasons maps. They clearly say 2015-16 at the top. Feel free to make some for this season if you like.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3