Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: All Other Football Interests: All other football:
100 seater stand

DaveH
Youth Team Sub

Mar 26, 2015, 2:03 PM

Team(s): St Ives Town FC

Post #1 of 8 (8483 views)
Shortcut
100 seater stand Can't Post or Reply Privately

The club I support requires a basic 100 seater stand for next season and have asked me to make initial enquiries. However it isn't as easy as it looks!

I would be really grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction or provide contact details of a company who does this kind of thing.

Cheers

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Mar 26, 2015, 5:03 PM

Post #2 of 8 (8451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaveH] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or

Just ring up Atcost and they will bung one on a low loader. All you have to do then is stick it either behind the goal down wind or behind a pair of sodding great dug outs at ground level which renders it useless.
Or am I getting a bit cynical?

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 26, 2015, 5:11 PM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #3 of 8 (8445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jaundiced Hack] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

17k worth of cynicism.

DaveH
Youth Team Sub

Mar 26, 2015, 6:02 PM

Post #4 of 8 (8434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Behind the dugouts it is!! Tongue

aiwa
Reserve Team Regular

Mar 27, 2015, 1:45 PM

Team(s):

Post #5 of 8 (8349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaveH] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Well, I would contact the Football Foundation/FSIF to find out what money is available, and also look at the grounds at the level that requires this number of seats to see what solutions they used. Then it's easy enough to Google the main supplier - Arena Group (don't know why people credit Atcost with these prefabricated stands) - or their newer and more interesting competitor HB Designs.

(This post was edited by aiwa on Mar 27, 2015, 3:14 PM)

DaveH
Youth Team Sub

Mar 27, 2015, 2:01 PM

Post #6 of 8 (8340 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aiwa] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Well, I would contact the Football Foundation/FSIF to find out what money is available, and also look at the grounds at the level that requires this number of seats to see what solutions they used. Then it's easy enough to Google the main supplier - Arena Group (don't know why people credit Atcost with these monstrosities) - or their newer and more interesting competitor HB Designs.

Thanks for this. I've already gone out to Arena, however I will also contact HB Designs.

acmold
Man City Transfer Target!

Apr 1, 2015, 6:37 PM

Post #7 of 8 (5545 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaveH] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or

Be careful with Arena and stands of that ilk, the smaller older ones only have 49 seats so to get 100 seats you need three. I hope none of your fans are over 5 foot 10 tall.

Jaundiced Hack
First Team Star

Apr 2, 2015, 2:26 PM

Post #8 of 8 (5484 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acmold] 100 seater stand [In reply to] Can't Post or

Why not get a few bricks together and build your own? Preferably on a bit of elevation and somewhere near the pitch. At least you would have a reasonable chance of seeing some action.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3