Scottish NL on site Next season

Tony Kempster
Administrator

Dec 16, 2007, 8:01 PM

Team(s): Various

Post #1 of 3 (14594 views)
Shortcut
Scottish NL on site Next season Can't Post or Reply Privately

One of the things I would like to add to the site next season are the fixtures, results and tables for the leagues in Scotland outside of the top 4 divisions.

As there is only me (for the main part of the site) and Philip (for the step 7 part of the site), I am looking for someone who would be able to collect and collate the relevant information from the Scottish leagues and publish to the site.

I would provide the necessary help to set this up but the "volunteer" would need to decide the best way of getting the information and of keeping it up to date.

Firstly, would this be a welcome addition to the site (or perhaps it already exists elsewhere on the web and I can just link to it)
Secondly, is there anyone who would be interested in taking on this task? There would be no renumeration as this site is run as a labour of love (as most of you already know)

Tony

kennyg
Junior Team Star

Feb 20, 2008, 11:20 PM

Team(s): Blackburn Rovers, Darwen, Clitheroe, Accrington S, Bamber Bridge

Post #2 of 3 (13653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tony Kempster] Scottish NL on site Next season [In reply to] Can't Post or

think this would be a good addition - a website ive found for you www.nonleaguescotland.co.uk/

Tony Kempster
Administrator

Aug 25, 2008, 8:34 AM

Team(s): Various

Post #3 of 3 (12038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tony Kempster] Scottish NL on site Next season [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Paul Crankshaw has volunteered to provide the information for the 5 senior Junior (Crazy) divisions in Scotland.

The information is now included on the main site at http://tonykempster.co.uk/gridsindex.htm

Many thanks to Paul

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3