youngster
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 22, 2018, 9:01 AM

Team(s):

Post #126 of 133 (1241 views)
Shortcut
Re: [youngster] Budget Airlines [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
Ashers mentioned on WDYG he was filling in the form to get compo from EasyJet, good luck is what I say. They'll use every excuse around to get out of it. I turned up in Samara 16 hours late (didn't bother me as I had nothing much to do and enjoyed the comfy hotel for the night, but they didn't know that). Finnair came out with some ridiculous excuse, so if a proper airline like that refuse to pay, doubt Ashers will get much joy out of EasyJet. I've left my claim in the hands of a no win no fee solicitor.

Looks like the no win no fee is the way to go, yes they take 40% but I'd rather have 60% of 400 euros than 100% of nothing. Finnair just totally ignored my requests for what I was owed. So if a company like Finnair treat their customers like this, I can only assume the low cost boys are worse.

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Mar 22, 2018, 9:45 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #127 of 133 (1216 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Ashers mentioned on WDYG he was filling in the form to get compo from EasyJet, good luck is what I say. They'll use every excuse around to get out of it. I turned up in Samara 16 hours late (didn't bother me as I had nothing much to do and enjoyed the comfy hotel for the night, but they didn't know that). Finnair came out with some ridiculous excuse, so if a proper airline like that refuse to pay, doubt Ashers will get much joy out of EasyJet. I've left my claim in the hands of a no win no fee solicitor.

Looks like the no win no fee is the way to go, yes they take 40% but I'd rather have 60% of 400 euros than 100% of nothing. Finnair just totally ignored my requests for what I was owed. So if a company like Finnair treat their customers like this, I can only assume the low cost boys are worse.
----
----
I would certainly expect better from a company in the Oneworld alliance. I have only used them once ( to Helsinki) and had problems that were explained away by doing what most travel companies do and blame someone else!!

Bantam Cymraeg
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 22, 2018, 7:41 PM

Team(s): Bradford City

Post #128 of 133 (1107 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

That wasn't my experience - see post 119.

youngster
Chelsea Transfer Target

Mar 26, 2018, 1:57 PM

Team(s):

Post #129 of 133 (971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bantam Cymraeg] Budget Airlines [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

That wasn't my experience - see post 119.

Never had a problem with easyJet except for the odd 2-3 hours meal voucher here and there. I just gave up with Blue Air, Ryanair and another whose name escapes me, but admittedly that was in he days before the current laws, so in future I'd be more hopeful.

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 26, 2018, 5:38 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #130 of 133 (897 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

You can wave goodbye to compensation, legislated for by the EU, when we turn our back on them next year.

Another Brexit bonus.

Yatesman
Reserve Team Star

Mar 26, 2018, 6:47 PM

Team(s):

Post #131 of 133 (868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] Budget Airlines [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

You can wave goodbye to compensation, legislated for by the EU, when we turn our back on them next year.

Another Brexit bonus.

Big Deal, it's ridiculous to keep filling the skies with more and more planes on more and more routes at increasingly lower prices and expect a perfect service....we live in an imperfect world. Accept it!

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 26, 2018, 6:54 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #132 of 133 (861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yatesman] Budget Airlines [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

Another Brexit bonus.

Big Deal, it's ridiculous to keep filling the skies with more and more planes on more and more routes at increasingly lower prices and expect a perfect service....we live in an imperfect world. Accept it!

The remaining EU27 will continue to be protected. Only in Brexit Britain will Michael O'Leary and suchlike be rubbing their hands at the thought of higher profits at the expense of travellers.

Yatesman
Reserve Team Star

Mar 26, 2018, 8:08 PM

Team(s):

Post #133 of 133 (833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PaulC] Budget Airlines [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Another Brexit bonus.

The remaining EU27 will continue to be protected. Only in Brexit Britain will Michael O'Leary and suchlike be rubbing their hands at the thought of higher profits at the expense of travellers.

Not sure any extra profits will be noticed by him.....Have you seen his published trading figures?
He is minted and getting more minted by the minute.....despite cancelled flights, striking pilots etc.

If you don't want O'Leary to profit from you don't use his services.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3