Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM HERE (CLICK LINK) TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Ground Hopping & Programmes: International Hopping:
Soccerway

dreidel
Junior Team Star

Aug 22, 2013, 11:48 AM

Team(s):

Post #1 of 11 (5153 views)
Shortcut
Soccerway Can't Post or Reply Privately

I have always found the Soccerway site most useful for planning overseas trips. Can someone tell me if they are experiencing the same problem as this...
Since the redesign of the site you can only get fixtures to the end of the week or end of month.For example its impossible to get September fixtures for Belgium. If you click on the "next week" or "week number" tab nothing happens. I am not aware of any sites similar to Soccerway offering such comprehensive information down to lower league level, if there are it would be good to know

kirby knitters
Qatar World Cup bid member!

Aug 22, 2013, 11:52 AM

Team(s): Hinckley United FC.

Post #2 of 11 (5151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dreidel] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Dont know about Belgium but its fine with the Amatuer leagues i was looking at in Germany this morning.

leohoenig
Administrator

Aug 22, 2013, 12:20 PM

Team(s): Cheltenham Town

Post #3 of 11 (5140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kirby knitters] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Never had a problem, but I never go by soccerway alone. So if looking at Belgium, I will always look at the official Belgium FA site, and if possible I will confirm from club web sites

Fat AND Pompous.
The proof that you can have too much of a good thing
Now blogging at http://www.leohoenig.com

kirby knitters

Aug 22, 2013, 12:32 PM

Post #4 of 11 (5135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leohoenig] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Same here its a very good starting point before going to official sites etc.

paulh66

Aug 23, 2013, 1:42 AM

Team(s): Tranmere Rovers, South Liverpool (the South will rise again), Cammell Laird

Post #5 of 11 (5083 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I have always found the Soccerway site most useful for planning overseas trips. Can someone tell me if they are experiencing the same problem as this...
Since the redesign of the site you can only get fixtures to the end of the week or end of month.For example its impossible to get September fixtures for Belgium. If you click on the "next week" or "week number" tab nothing happens. I am not aware of any sites similar to Soccerway offering such comprehensive information down to lower league level, if there are it would be good to know

I can get to the Belgian September fixtures on soccerway by clicking the next week tab. Note the first weekend in September is blank, i guess because of internationals, but click ahead to the following weekend and the fixtures are there.

RussWWFC
First Team Star

Sep 5, 2013, 3:54 PM

Team(s): Wycombe Wanderers

Post #6 of 11 (4764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [paulh66] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

A very useful site for info, shame you can view all fixtures from one country at once for a specific date, or see them on a map

Visit my Blog - The Wycombe Wanderer
Follow me on Twitter @RussWWFC

Cleeve
Youth Team Regular

Oct 31, 2013, 5:47 PM

Post #7 of 11 (4301 views)
Shortcut

It probably depends on which Browser you are using and maybe what version of that browser.
For example, I get the same problem using IE7 but not with Firefox 14 (which allows you to step through future fixtures).

kirby knitters

Mar 24, 2018, 11:06 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2884 views)
Shortcut

Anyone else having a problem accessing this site if they choose not to take part in the survey?

Wheelbarrow
First Team Star

Mar 24, 2018, 12:13 PM

Post #9 of 11 (2854 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Anyone else having a problem accessing this site if they choose not to take part in the survey?

Interesting: I couldn't remember a survey, and used the site last week (worked exactly as usual), but now when I load the home page I do get a dialogue box asking if I want to take a user survey. Not much help to you, but I might just wait to see what others say before I dismiss it!! Laugh

dottirofhod
Man City Transfer Target!

Mar 25, 2018, 7:56 AM

Team(s): Crewe Alex and obviously England.(Unlike a lot on here)

Post #10 of 11 (2704 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RussWWFC] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

In Reply To
A very useful site for info, shame you can view all fixtures from one country at once for a specific date, or see them on a map.

==================================================

Maps are available on the site but better to look at http://www.europlan-online.de/...hp?s=liga&id=160 ( Have set on Belgium top div), takes a bit of getting used to but worth it.

You can look at fixtures for a country for a specific date , I use ''Scoresway'' nowadays , too many pop ups / jumping around / surveys etc on Soccerway, all the same info inc dates fixtures by country , dates shown are misleading but you'll cope Angelic.

Have set to today's date , scroll down , can press on all the Belgian to see at same time - http://www.scoresway.com/...soccer&page=home

Happy messing about.
=======================================================

July 1, 2019 to June 30,2020 = 127 / 107 / 20 / 5 x 0-0's. (You know my rules) @ 07 / 12 / 2019 . Belgium top 5 tiers 0-0-0-(0-1-0)-(0-1-1-2) / Holland top 4 tiers - 0-0-0-(0-0) / Lux top 2 tiers 0 -2. England top 10 tiers - 0. Now blogging at https://eccentricity.video.blog/

(This post was edited by dottirofhod on Mar 25, 2018, 7:58 AM)

kirby knitters

Mar 25, 2018, 10:22 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dottirofhod] Soccerway [In reply to] Can't Post or Reply Privately

Scoresway seems very like Soccerway but as you say minus all the rubbish. An excellent site.Laugh

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3