Non League Matters - The Continuation of Tonys english Football Site 

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
Search Posts SEARCH
IN

THIS FORUM IS NOW READ ONLY - PLEASE HEAD OVER TO THE NEW FORUM TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT - THANKS

Home: Archive: NLM Main Site 2012/13:
End of season housekeeping

RRYFS
First Team Sub

Apr 19, 2013, 9:42 PM

Team(s): Leicester City, AFC Bournemouth, Hamworthy United

Post #1 of 3 (61623 views)
Shortcut
End of season housekeeping Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

Could anyone who is doing a league regularly just check their league tables. I have come across a couple of leagues today where a match has been entered twice. This has happened to me on a couple of occasions where I was a bit late putting the results on and someone had got in first - then I thought the fixture hadn't been entered and put it in again.

Hitchin-John
First Team Sub

May 2, 2013, 3:36 PM

Team(s): Hitchin Town

Post #2 of 3 (61517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RRYFS] End of season housekeeping [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

It is noted that results have been entered correctly for 1st May but we are failing to ensure that all April fixtures have been fulfilled.

As the system displays only the current month when "signing in" can we all please check that all April results have been input.

A number of lower level leagues are continuing to fulfill fixtures throughout May.

PaulC
Man City Transfer Target!

May 9, 2013, 11:46 PM

Team(s): AFC Darwen, Troon, Ayr Utd, Burnley

Post #3 of 3 (61436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hitchin-John] End of season housekeeping [In reply to] Quote | Reply or Reply Privately

It's also advisable to compare your final table with the official League table - discrepancies do creep in and you should try to account for the differences.

free hit counters

Search for (options) HOSTED BY SUMMIT SOCCER v.1.2.3